Geneforce, home to the sonic master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geneforce, home to the sonic master

The ultimate sonic site

HomepageHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Web Design Class Projects
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm by Blastion

» Characters bio
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 pm by Blastion

» School
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:30 am by Blastion

» Time to move on.
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:54 pm by Genesis

» The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:29 pm by Blastion

» The New Kingdom hearts Game
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:21 am by Serph

» Arena 2
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:17 am by Blade

» Weird dreams
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:39 am by Draco X

» The History of Wrave and Vein.
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:19 pm by Serph

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:14 pm
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Blastion
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
RockyRobot
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Genesis
Draco X
Takashi the Light
ShadowChris
Blade
Doku
Vein's Follower Dante
Savior Wolf

The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Number of posts : 271
Humor : LOOT
Warning :
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character info
Hp:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 1

The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:30 pm

Sonic Cody: RAGE NOVA * A Firey Choas Blast eliminating the zombies and possibly hitting Doku*

Draco X: Ninja Area Anihilation * throws alot of kunais, shurikens, knifes, and rusty swords, with paper bombs at the ice skellingtons and a few at Doku THen Charges at Doku* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Number of posts : 1582
Job/hobbies : uhhm.... no
Humor : What?
Warning :
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Character info
Hp:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
EXP.:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:40 pm

((eh little tip, sharp objects dont hurt skeletons))

~the zombies diminish~

~the skeletons fall apart at the explosion turning into water that forms back into skeletons one hitting Draco X off balance to stop his attack and the others charging for Draco X~

Doku: Heh *side jumps* Is fire all you have?! *zombies jump out of the ground and sorround Sonic Cody grappling him* *thinking: a fire user wouldn't be stopped by that*

{okay from what i see ur 5 powers are Draco X, Your talking sword, 2 different fire powers, uhhh whats the 5th and last power? >.<}

Doku: *thinking: maybe if...* *continues to lunge at Sonic Cody* {lunging is stabbing}
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Number of posts : 959
Job/hobbies : Artist/Writer
Humor : ...
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Character info
Hp:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:16 pm

~Rocky staring at the new character in bewilderment. ~
Rocky: Who the hell are you? Where's my room? Who was that guy in the cloak?! Why AM I SO FRUSTRATED?!?!
*glares angrily at Kinik* YOU!! I WANT ANSWERS KID!! NOW!!
~Rocky unconciously withdraws her Red Knife. The emotion of anger brought out the weapon. The flares in Rocky's mechanical eyes flashed with rage and fury. Blinded by ticked-off-ness, Rocky ran straight across the feild in a blast. She stopped when her gray boot tips meet with his shoes. ~
Rocky: I want to know....
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockyrobot.tk
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:26 pm

Kinik and Rocky's Arena

Kinik: mmm... *whining* I'm not liking where this is going... *jumps back a few inches* All I know... *leaves blow around the two* Is that the winner keeps their Powers...

~~

Xeche: *is hit by the Bolt of Shadows* UGH! *slides on the ground till he stops* *gets up*

Yangtao: hahah, just give up dude, With the powers I chose, you stand NO chance, you may even DIE!

Xeche: eugh... (thinking: i should've absorbed a different power back at) GAH! *dodges another Shadow Bolt attack* ugh.. *pants* grr! *charges at Yangtao*

Yangtao: hmpt!
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:12 pm

Kinik and Rocky's Arena:

~Rocky gets into battle position and readies her knife. ~
Rocky: Really? How interesting...let's see who that "winner" might be? Shall we, boy?
~Rocky thrusted the knief at Kinik. ~
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:53 pm

Kinik and Rocky's Arena:

Kinik: Whatever... *a leave randomly gets in the way of the blade being pierced and stays in midair as if it were a wall, keeping the blade inside it and not budging* hmm, stay nice and still for me now.. *the leaves around them begin to move faster*

{He's the problem with kiniks power, it's random. He can't control the leaves, but he can control their properties after they make contact with anything solid including the ground and the other leaves themselves, if the leaf is being blown in the wind he has no control over it, his five powers are sticky leaf, leaf blade, steel leaf, and enlarge.}

Kinik: hmpt, *grabs a leaf in the wind and has it hit other leaves, forming a sword of leaves. he then grabs another leaf, slams it onto the sword and the sword triples in size* Ready? *points at Rocky with the sword*

Last edited by Xeche on Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:10 pm

Kinik and Rocky's Arena:

~Rocky tried with all her might to get her sword out of the leaf wall like thing. Thinking quickly she remembered she could forget the sword for now and come back with it later. All she would need is common sense and a little strategy that she learned from her orbs. She was able to win. ~
Rocky: *still holding sword* Whenever you are! *grins*
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:55 am

(wow notice i didnt put a 5th power Leaf Stool {which is a teleporting ability from one leaf to another})
Kinik and Rocky's Arena:

Kinik: Heh, fine. *jumps and Reverse slashes at Rocky*

Last edited by Xeche on Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : explaining the leaf stool ability)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:27 pm

Kinik and Rocky's Arena:

~Rocky lets go of her sword, spins around the leaf holding the weapon, spins to the back of Kinik, and drop kicks him. Then she backflips about 5 ft away from her opponent, fists held high up to her face and standing in a battle position. ~
Rocky: Whew! I kinda like this new form! I gives me super agile abilities! Sweet! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:14 pm

Kinik: *drops to the ground* ugh.. *gets up* Yeah well... *grabs the dagger in the leaf and pulls it out* Now your defenceless *touches the now falling leaf and teleports to another closeby leaf near Rocky and slashes with the dagger then his huge sword*

Last edited by Xeche on Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:59 pm

Kinik and Rocky's arena:

~Rocky is hit by her weapon, but gets smart and barely dodges the second slash with his sword. Quickly jumping back more feet, she gathers up a powerful green energy ball. Once it was ready, she let it go, and hundreds of sharp leaves and laser beams swarmed at Kinik. ~
Rocky: HOW DO YOU LIKE MY GREEN GEO BLAST?! WHY DON'T YOU GET A LIFE AND "LEAF" THIS PLACE!
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:41 pm

Kinik and Rocky's Arena:

Kinik: That is NOT funny at all! Huh? *knocked back by the various attacks* ugh.. grrr... *notices he dropped the dagger* CRAP!

Last edited by Xeche on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : location)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:35 pm

Kinik and Rocky's Arena:

~Rocky let go of rest of the attack and caught sight of the fallen weapon. Eyes lighting up, she grinned and dove for her lost item, now back in her possession. She rolled over and jumped upright, Red Knife in hand. She smirked at Kinik. ~
Rocky: That's okay, I wasn't much of a joker anyways - I'm more of a kick-the-opponents-@$$ kind of person...
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:20 pm

Kinik and Rocky's Arena:

Kinik: Grrr... *steps on a leaf and next thing anyone knows he's next to Rocky slashing horizontally*

Last edited by Xeche on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : location)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:13 pm

Kinik and Rocky's Arena:

~Rocky is hit, but quickly steps to the side and kicks him twice in the groin, then flips around and kicks him hard in the back of the head. ~
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:52 pm

Kinik: UGH! *gets up slowly* heheh.. look at your rib area..

~the sword is stuck in Rocky's side acting as a stiff wall in midair~

Kinik: How can you win if you can't move?!

((soon as you break free, do a final move. you'll defeat kinik at the moment))
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:38 pm

Kinik and Rocky's Arena:

~Rocky couldn't move. She tried with all her strength but couldn't move an inch. Then she sat for a few minutes and did nothing but concentrate. She concentrated so hard, that her eyes enflamed in blood red, her hair whipped around like it was in a storm and began to change color to a electric green, large green sparks blasted out from the tips of her hair, and all her body gems began to glow so brightly with concentrated energy, they exploded! The explosion created the most powerful Green Geo Blast Rocky had ever created. Aimed for Kinik the blast struck him, but Rocky continued to enrage in a powerful state. The ground beneath them began to crack and her balled, clenched fists were so tightly gripped, that she cut through her own armor and began to bleed bloil (blood and oil mix). ~

Rocky: *mechanic echo with reg voice* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~A white light filled the room and everything stopped. Rocky lay on the floor moitionless, but alive. She had returned to not-crazy mode, but bloil still dripped from where she had been cut. The sword was still in her side, and bloil began to bleed from that area too. The hair had stopped moving, the sparks had stopped glowing, and her shoulder gems, knee gems, and chest gem had been shattered all over the place. ~

(Bezerk mode now declared over....and so has this battle...)
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:07 am

(yup ^^)

Yangtao and Xeche's Arena

~smoke clears showing both tired and injured~

Xeche: *charges with sword drawn*

Yangtao: Time to use it, heh heh *becomes a black smoke and flies into Xeche's Shadow*

Xeche: WHAT?! *stops* Where'd you g- *looks at his shadow that is now forming a body* *twitches* what.... the HELL!?

Xeche's Shadow (XS): *slashes at Xeche*

Xeche: *back-jumps* Whoa..

XS: *lunges* Take this! (Yangtao's Voice)

Xeche: *keyblade clings around the sword stabbing through the fake*

XS: UGH! *falls to knees*

Xeche: You shoulda known better... *falls to one knee breathing hard*

XS: *fades into the darkness*

????: *appears* I hoped you'd win... *waves his arm and Xeche disappears and reappears in his white room fully healed*

Xeche's White Room

????: You've chosen an Interesting power with a terrible cost..

Xeche: ....I know that..

????: I'm not responsible for the consequences of the powers you've chosen

Xeche: *growls* What're you getting at!

????: *waves his hand and an orb appears*

Xeche: huh?

????: You've won your round and so you've earned it *disappears*

Xeche: ....*grabs the orb*

~~

Kinik and Rocky's Arena

Kinik: ugh... *unconscious*

????: *appears* That was interesting... *waves his arm and Kinik disappears, at the same time Rocky disappears and reappears in her white room once again fully healed with Kinik's blade next to her*

Rocky's White Room

????: You've won that round. Your prize for the round is- *the leaf blade turns into an orb* a new power!
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:04 pm

Rocky's White Room:

~Rocky looked around to find herself back in her white room. Still pretty ticked that she didn't at least get out, she calmed down, and looked at the orb. ~

Rocky: A new power.....hmmmm.....

~She grabbed the orb, and with a flash she was in an oblivion type place. It was dark and she couldn't speak. There was no air but she could breathe. Then a green vine stalk rose up from out of nowhere, and sprouted leaves and small eatable berries. Rocky walked over to it and touched it. She was still pretty mad about before. Slowly but surely, it began to die. The berries fell off, the leaves whithered and fluttered and crumpled. The stalk began to shrink. Rocky saw this and freaked out. She fell backwards and watched it die on her. She killed it just by touching it. Whoa! Maybe this connected to her mood somehow? She ran back over to it quickly and thought about the happiest thing she could think of - and as if by magic, the stalk began to rise again, and blossomed new leaves, berries, and even large pinkish pale flowers! Rocky stood back and watched it rise and grow! This time, she saved it! Was this the new power? Rocky then thought of an agressive thing and the plant became very violent - it shook and rattled and slashed and whipped! Then she thought of a sad thing - the plant sagged and dripped water out from the tips of the leaves. Was it crying? Then she thought of a nice thing - the plant returned to it's normal state. Then another flash, and Rocky had returned to her white room. She figured out what her new power was. Rapid change of emotions channeled from the user into another via her touch, but apparently only when she wanted it. Rocky then shook herself out and sighed. ~

Rocky: When will this nightmare end?

*NEW POWER GAINED: EMOTIONAL CHANNELING -- It's effects are varied. Depending on what she's thinking, Rocky can change someone's state of emotion just by touching. However, this move can only be activated while she is alive, well, and has enough energy/health (over 40% HP). It doesn't change your mind, but it can change your feelings. Oh, and unless your a plant of somesort, you won't die by the aggressive channeling.*
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:49 am

(Nice, lol)

Xeche: (gains super strength) Eugh... I don't feel any stronger..

(wow im dull, lol. x_X get cody to post here haha)

Rocky's Room

????: Inform us when your are ready for your next match. *disappears*
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:22 pm

Rocky's White Room:

Rocky: .....*breathes deeply, then exhales* .............I'm....I'm ready....WAIT -- THERE'S MORE?!?!?! WHAT THE HECK?! JIP OFF!!
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Number of posts : 271
Humor : LOOT
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:10 pm

Sonic cody: I had enough *transform into human with navy blue hair and a keyblade and draco was No where to be found*

Draco: Now then * Slice the air and an shock wave of sound and fire comes at doku*
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:15 am

(o.O cody, u transformed INTO draco? or...)

Doku: What the-! *the skeletons and zombies dissolve into nothing and Doku is sent flying* UGH *hitting the ground hard* eugh... *poofs*

Ghen: *behind Draco* Nicely done, beating my Illusions.. *attempts to stab his back with a dagger*

((yes, it's true Cody, you were fighting illusions...))

~~

Oblivion

~Rocky and Xeche teleport to the Realm of Darkness once again but others are there too~

???: Others are still fighting, so either the remainders are super weak, or super strong... You may do as you wish for now.

Xeche: Grr! What're we here for!

???: You'll find out later *disappears*

Xeche: ......

Rizuk: huh? Xeche?!

Xeche: !! (thinking: crap..)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:19 pm

(So, we see each other now?)
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:40 pm

(yep)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next