Geneforce, home to the sonic master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geneforce, home to the sonic master

The ultimate sonic site

HomepageHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Web Design Class Projects
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm by Blastion

» Characters bio
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 pm by Blastion

» School
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:30 am by Blastion

» Time to move on.
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:54 pm by Genesis

» The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:29 pm by Blastion

» The New Kingdom hearts Game
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:21 am by Serph

» Arena 2
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:17 am by Blade

» Weird dreams
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:39 am by Draco X

» The History of Wrave and Vein.
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:19 pm by Serph

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:14 pm
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Blastion
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
RockyRobot
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Genesis
Draco X
Takashi the Light
ShadowChris
Blade
Doku
Vein's Follower Dante
Savior Wolf

The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Number of posts : 271
Humor : LOOT
Warning :
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character info
Hp:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 1

The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:01 pm

Block 4 chemistry
Sonic Cody: WHo turn off the lights What a Face affraid pale
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Number of posts : 1582
Job/hobbies : uhhm.... no
Humor : What?
Warning :
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Character info
Hp:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
EXP.:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:03 pm

~~Silence Falls upon the world and all Faint~~
~~Everyone wakes up in their OWN individual WHITE ROOM~~
(there's no doors, it's just a rectangular room of whiteness. you don't seem to need to breathe here, and it feels somewhat like a dream)
~everyone hears a voice, but they don't know where it's coming from~~

????: Welcome. If you have already woken up, that means you haven't been killed... yet.
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:39 pm

Sonic Cody: WTF
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:21 pm

~5 white orbs (size of your palm) show up infront of everyone's respectible character and float around them~

????: Grab one orb and think of something you want (powers) and you shall receive it. Keep in mind, of course, that the more of these orbs that you use one one of these powers, the stronger it is. (use 2 on one power = the power being 2x strong than usual. use 3 and your power will triple, and so on and so forth) Also remember, that you may increase your powers potency simpley by using it. But you must learn more detail of it before you can increase it's strength.

Xeche's White Room

Xeche: Hmm.. *about to reach for an orb when darkness sorrounds him*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oblivion

Xeche: Eugh.. *stands up* what?
~a light blue staircase appears before him~
Xeche: ...I hope that's the way out.. *looks up* right... *runs up the stairs*
~Xeche reaches the top to find a door~
Xeche: *tilts head* Okay... *walks toward the door and looks around it* ....how's it standing.. *tries to push the door to make it fall but it opens and he falls in* WuAAhh!

Oblivion - Nobody's Journey

Xeche: Eugh... *rubs his head as he gets up* huh...? ACK! *a giant Dark Creature appears before Xeche.* What the He-

Heartless Boss: *attacks Xeche and hits*

Xeche: Augh! *slides off the platform* Ahh!!!
~He continues to fall and hits another platform~
Xeche: EUGH!... eh.. ow... *gets up* I don't like this place.. *an image of Terra (Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep) flashes through his head* Huh...? *looks around to see a floating sword and floating staff and a floating shield.* O...kay...

~the items shine brightly as he approaches them~

Xeche: hmm.. These could help with tha-

Heartless Boss: *lands on the platform making it wobble a bit*

Xeche: whooa... *grabs the sword and Attacks the shadow creature* Take this you over grown... what ever the hell you are!! *attacks*

Heartless Boss: *hit by sword but is not hurt* *punches Xeche*

Xeche: Eugh!! *slides back at the shield* augh.. huh? grr... If I could hit this thing... (Thinking: a shield isn't going to help me here... though...) *picks up the shield and throws it like a frisbee at the Shadow Creature*

~the shield flies right through it~

Xeche: Crap..

Heartless Boss: *raises it's arm in the form as if it's going to attack*

Xeche: Eh!? Shit! *begins to run toward it thinking it's arm to too big to be able to hit him*

Heartless Boss: *swings it's arm downward*

Xeche: CRAP! ehh... *closes eyes* Raahh! *swings the sword upward at the arm*

Heartless Boss: *screams in pain*

Xeche: *opens his eyes* Huh? *looks at the Shadow Creature dissolving into the floor* Weird... *looks at his sword* Huh? *he realizes that this isn't the sword he had before* What the hell is this... Some kinda... giant... key...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xeche's White Room

Xeche: *shakes head* Huh?... oh yeah... Hmm... *grabs an orb and thinks of the Giant Key he had and it summons to him hand* Ah! there it is... What IS this thing...

(((Yeah, i know, long post but you dont needa read it. it's just showing what you needa do to get a keyblade. you have to see it and THEN you can use the orb of light to create it. Keep in mind that we are in our own rooms with no doors and any form of escaping. You can't talk to anyone in your room except the "mysterious voice" || for the powers, you have to have like somekinda memory flow through your head since F-DAY has just happened so any mutations (like turning into a hedgehog) and fake memories (real memories to your characters, like Xeche got an image of Terra) should be mentioned in your post. HAVE FUN? xD)))

Last edited by Xeche on Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:23 am

Sonic Cody: *Reaches for 2 orb then a bright light flashes*

---

Gaurdian's Journey

Sonic Cody: huh *notices he is a hedgehog* WHAT THE

Nobody boss: *punches from behind*

Sonic Cody:OH son of an eggman * Sees images of sonic the hedgehog and Amy rose* what the *A red rings appears along with a sword * Creepy

???: Flames of rage

Sonic Cody: Ok then FLAMES OF RAGE *Burns the nobody and then slashes him*

Nobody Boss: *Recoils and disappears*

-----

Sonic Cody weird * grabs the orbs and one becomes a sword with one eye and the other the red ring from before* WTF
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:44 am

(Nice one cody, but you didn't nessessarily need to use a nobody boss- unless your talking sword IS a keyblade! xD i'm an ideas wiz, your welcome? xD)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Number of posts : 959
Job/hobbies : Artist/Writer
Humor : ...
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:07 pm

Rocky's White Room

~Rocky looks around, somewhat panicing. Frantically, she looks around for the one that spoke and the exit. Finally she decided that there was no exit, and there was no one but her in the room. Rocky then looked suspicously at the orb. Shaking, Rocky reached for the orb, but all of a sudden, a extremely bright light flashes. Suddenly, the room around her turned somewhat into what looked like a flashback, but she didn't remember or know of anything the picture showed her. ~

Rocky: What is this strange place...? The voice said I wasn't dead, and I wouldn't expect Heaven or Hell to be like this anyways... What could this mean? *looks at screen* *gasps*

~A red armored figure appeared in the picture. It was a robot: black and silver with metallic bangs, purple crystal gems on shoulders, knees, and chest, a purple hairtie with long, real flowing hair streaming out of it. It also had robotic fingers; sharp, and blade-like. It's red, digital eyes gleamed with energy. As Rocky stared at this strange being, the "flashback" continued to roll. ~

Rocky: Who? Who can that be? I've never seen anyone like that before...
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"SCREEN"

~On screen, the red armored figure turned around and faced 7 glittering gems of different colors: red, yellow, blue, light blue, green, white, and purlple. It reached and grabbed the green gem and clutched it tightly. Instantly, the being absorbed the energy of the gem and it's eyes flashed green for a second. Then, the figure raised it's metal hand and quickly brought it back down. A huge green ball of fire was in it's hand. Holding up the same hand, the fire exploded in a horizontal direction, spreading sharp green leaves shaped like spears shot out of the fire. When the demonstration ended, the being let go of the green gem and took hold all the gems at once. Suddenly, the being burst into a flame, alternating the colors of the gems. ~
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Rocky's White Room:

Rocky: This is...impossible...who is that!!!???
~Rocky, then curiuosly reached for the screen. She touched it with one finger and it sent a violent shock through her body, lasting what seemed like too long. When she let go, she looked at her self. She was now transformed miracuroulsy into the being she saw on the screen! Freaked out, she back away and shiverred intensly. ~

Rocky: What the *curses* is this?! What have I become?!

~Looking around the room again, Rocky thought maybe perhaps this new body had given her new ablilities. Trying what she saw on the screen, it somehow worked without the green gem. Had she that power to begin with. Once more she freaked out and concentrated on her human form, for comfort. It had no affect; she was still the same robot on the screen. ~

Rocky: GODDANG IT!!! WHAT IS THIS!?!?!? *looking up at the ceiling of the room* HEY! YOU! VOICE! LISTEN TO THIS: I'LL KILL YOU, IF YOU DON'T CHANGE ME BACK TO NORMAL! YOU HEAR? I'LL KILL YOU!! GAHH!!!
*falls to ground in fury*

(Whew, that was long! Sorry about that...^_^; I actually think it may be longer than yours, Jordan! ^_^Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockyrobot.tk
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:51 pm

((let's just say it's even, cuz urs is wider but mine is longer o.o || to all the pervs... DON'T READ WHAT I SAID WITH YOUR MIND!))

((anyway..))

~The voice is only heard in Rocky's room~

????: What's the matter don't like the form you chose? Well looky here, 1 Orb used up, very extraordinary... You may use the other 4 as you wish. But this is a strange sight indeed.

((Chaos emerald are power orbs of their own xD so chaos emerald are able to create any power you can imagine... almost any, anywayz xD))

????: So what's wrong? Didn't imagine being able to turn back into a human? Hahaha, That is your fault if anyone's. Besides, The others may not be so happy with their.. accidents too.

~The voice fades in his last words~

Xeche's White Room

Xeche: hmm.. Can I... *the Keyblade he holds disappears in a flash of light* Whoa... hmm... If we could have ANY power... Yeah... I know what I want... *Summons his Keyblade* Especially if I want to use this with more... Pristege... (He doesn't know if he used the word right, he humors himself trying to sound smart) I need... to master the way of the sword... *grabs an orb and knows all there is to wielding a blade* And if I'm disarmed... *Keyblade is summoned away* I can't use that knowledge... *grabs another orb and knows all there is to defend himself with his own body as well as knowledge of all bodies and their weaknesses* Wow... Knowledge... it's so.... Awe-some... What if... I knew even more.... *shakes head* Eh, getting way ahead of myself... I just used 3 orbs, I only have 2 Left... Hmmm.... How do I get outta here...
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:56 pm

(*looks at accidental pervertedness* GAH! >_
Rocky's White Room:

Rocky: The others....what? There are others like me? With other demented forms? Where?! *thinks hard* I hope "others" means someone I actually know...what about Cody? Or Xeche? Are they alright?

~Rocky stands up straight and brushes herself off, making a screeching sound every time. Looking around the room she remembers what the voice said to her. "You chose this form..." What did that mean? She can't turn back into a human...what gives?! Not fair! How will she ever be the same? Maybe if she got out...she could return to her human form! Yes! That's it! But how? ~

Rocky: *remembers: this a strange sight indeed...* HEY! YOU CALLED ME STRANGE! .\/.#! *curses* YOU! OBVIOSLY, YOU DON'T COMPREHEND MY SITUATION!

~Rocky kicked the ground and she stubbed her metallic foot. Suprisingly, it did not hurt... Then Rocky took grip on the nearest wall and began to bang her head against it, until she was calm...(anger management?) Then she relaxed and looked up toward the sky to talk to it again... ~

Rocky: So...you put me in here, change my body, and blab about orbs in which I've never heard of...oh yeah, and you kill off my friends...what next? How do I get out? Can you give me a hint? *thinks again...* Can I buy a vowel for 2300?
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:41 pm

????: Be patient, your friends are fine... for now...

~The voice is heard to all~

????: It seems you all are taking your time in your decisions... Smart....

Xeche's White Room

Xeche: Eugh.. I want out! *kicks wall* hm? *summons keyblade and slashes at wall only to have the keyblade ricochet off it* Grr.. *grabs an orb* I WANT KNOWLEDGE! *then, MOSTLY anything there is to know, he knows...* (He doesn't have a map in his mind, he just knows things like all languages, all the elements of the scientific table, the reason why their here* *eyes widen* Who.. woulda thought... *scans his brain for another epiphany* huh? A...loophole... But it costs... *grabs the last orb*

(He knows anything you'd learn in school and more, thats all)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:32 pm

Rocky's White Room

Rocky: My friends are fine? They're alive? *hears voice again saying about the decisions* Decisions? God, I thought I had trouble making decisions in my human form...*sigh* Well...I guess there's only one way to find out what's what, and that's to break this barrier!

~Rocky then, using the orb's power, charged up the blast she saw in the film earlier. She continued charging and concentrated and then BAM! The wall didn't budge... a huge cloud of dust and smoke rose in the room and Rocky wasn't flinched, for she had no real lungs now. ~

Rocky: WHAT!? AWW, COME ON! *yells up to sky* WHY CAN'T I GET OUT!!??
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:37 pm

????: Hahaha, these walls are a figment of your own imagination that has come to life.

~Voice is heard in all rooms~

????: You will all be transported once you've picked all of your powers, this is a fun game now isn't it? I shall inform you all of what is going on shortly, and to help you relax I would like to explain that I myself am not evil nor good. I simply am... Finish up now, I am not know to be patient, and your world is in danger as it is. Haha, but don't worry, time in your world has seized from movement... for now...

Xeche's White Room

Xeche: I've used all my orbs now... So what's next?.... hmmm...

(finish up all your orbs guys xD Cody You still havent made a character sheet o.o its on first page, and someone tell padriac to stop playing pokemon and rpg with actually people xD honestly, the only games i'm aware of that he plays with REAL people on are GTA4 and these rpg's! o.o {feel like im forgettin one})
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:07 pm

Rocky's White Room:

Rocky: Game...game...*thinks of the movie Saw*...OH MY GOD! I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!

~Quickly, she concentrated hard to try to figure out how to get out of the, now dangerously creepy, white room, that apparently was a figment of her imagination, come true. When she opened her eyes, another orb lookin' thing appeared near her. She grabbed it and it immediately went into her metallic skin. Suddenly, she felt a rush of energy flow through her...a feeling of emotional energy, softly telling her she must channel it in the right direction or it will not work. ~

Energy Voice in Rocky's head: Don't freak. Use your negative emotions to get positive ones. Convert the negative into positive by thinking positive.

~Then, a green blade with a silver hilt formed in front of Rocky. Astounded, she watched it light up like a light saber from Star Wars, and then fade into a bright red color. The hilt of the sword changed too; it was now a maroon metal. The sword seemed to be made out of raw energy. Rocky reached out and touched it, and it sparked like lightning. Then, she grabbed it by the hilt and sliced. A beam of redish and orangish fused color came blasting out of the tip and hit the wall. Of course, the wall didn't budge, but the room once again blew up in smoke. ~

Rocky: Gee whiz...I'm either getting stronger, or I'm just in one sick and twisted nightmare...that apparentley I can't change or get out of at the moment. Hmmm...what if I can find more of those orbs?

~With that, the sword's blade shrunk into the hilt and it dissolved into Rocky's shoulder gem (there is a purple gem on her armor on her shoulder that apparently now holds her Red Knife). Once more she concentrated on the orbs...~

(That's all I got for now...next post will be on the third orb...how many do we get again? This may cause issues with the 7 Chaos Emeralds....)
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:27 am

(lol, it might but... we'll see what we can do)

Xeche's White Room

Xeche: *summons Keyblade* Let's try this! *does a multiple slash attack at the wall but the sword ricochets at every hit* Ugh.. damn...
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:55 pm

(Note: Rocky's attacks she used so far have come from the green Chaos Emerald and the Red Chaos Emerald. After this post she will have used the silver Chaos Emerald and the purple Chaos Emerald.)

Rocky's White Room:

~Rocky concentrated hard on her next advancement. Opening her eyes, she entered another flashback/flashforward thing. ~

Flashbacky-Thingy:

~Once again it was her, in her new robotic form, but this time, she was holding her Red Knife. Floating in outer space, she was faced with an enemy, also with a sword. Slashing like crazy, the enemy was blocking all attacks. Rocky didn't like what she was being faced with; she then screamed "NO!" and in a flash, she was in the "movie". Eye to eye with the enemy, who was covered in rusty metal armor, Rocky charged full force at him. Slicing, dicing, chopping, and thrusting, she could not pierce this guys armor! Backing off for a few seconds, Rocky put away her sword. She had a good guess on what she could do. She held her palms together, and concentrated her power on the attack Green Geo Blast. With all power, she unleashed it. Unfortunately, the armored opponent was uneffected, she noted when the smoke from the blast dissolved. In frustration, she shut her eyes and clenched both her fists. ~

Rocky: God! Why won't this guy die! Argh!!

~Suddenly, the armor on the opponent began to crack slightly. Rocky heard the cracking noise, and looked up at the enemy. Then she quickly and thoughtfully glanced at her balled fists. Was she doing this?! Rocky then decided to hold up her open hand to the enemy. When she closed it, the armor cracked more, and the harder she gripped, the more the enemy's protection grew weaker. Finally, the enemy's armor shattered off and he looked around angrily grunting. Spotting Rocky, he charged for her. She then withdrew Red Knife and sliced one last time at the villain. It hit him and in the split second she was attacking the room flashed and Rocky had returned to her White Room. Though, in each hand lay two orbs. Both dissolving in her metallic skin, Rocky stood up and relaxed. ~

Rocky: Whew! That was insane...I wonder what that was...a new attack perhaps? Oh well...at least I got 2 more orbs...

(Rocky now has 4 orbs. In order, they stand for different attacks and meanings important to her: 1) Green Geo Blast and learning of her new form 2) Red Knife and learning to channel her feelings into powers 3)Emerald Shatter 4)The ability to stratagize attack formations and steps to defeating a higher leveled enemy. )
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:42 am

Xeche's White Room

Xeche: *panting* Jeez, all my knowledge and I can't get out! Argh!... *sits* Might as well wait for something to happen...

Last edited by Xeche on Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:52 pm

(That's cool, I can wait. I'm patient...)
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:19 pm

Somewhere in the Darkness

????: Looks to me that this Planet is going to be much more entertaining than the last...

(o.O post for your last orb? >.<)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:55 pm

(Oh, right... ^_^)

Rocky's White Room

~Rocky still had one more orb to go. Now wielding a Red Knife, Green Geo Blast, Emerald Shatter (heheh the name of my RP...), and the ability to stratagize attacks and techniques. What next? Rocky, having nothing more to learn, or so she thought, began to think about that last orb. What could be in this one? Suddenly, she looked up, and it was floating above her. She grabbed it, and it immediately transformed into a little palm sized piece of gem. ~

Rocky: What the? It...It's just a jewel...I-I'm not a big fan of jewelry...

~As the she looked at it, the gem grew brighter and brighter. It began to freak her out. In panic, she threw the piece at the far end of the room. Thinking it would fall to the ground and be gone, she turned around, but was struck in the back of her head with something. Quickly, she spun around, and looked. Nothing. She looked right, left, and up. Nothing. Then she looked down. The gem. What was this witchcraft?! ~

Rocky: *bends down and picks it up* What the heck? I-I threw this...wait a second...

~Rocky chucked the little green shard across the room again. It flung, and circled for about a second, apparently searching for a target, and like a boomerang, it came back to her ready hand. Fascinated, Rocky repeated this step several times, each variously modified. Finally, she came up with a name for it. Calling it "Emerald" (it obeyed better when it was named), Rocky tossed it up and down. After a while it seemed to float. Just hang there. Like a sidekick. ~

Rocky: Emerald. Huh...I like that. Rocky and the Emerald Shard...cool... has a nice little, somethin' to it...cooler... heheh... now I have my very own little buddy. Yay!

(Note: This version of the Emerald Shard cannot transform. It just what it is. It only works for those who Rocky trusts most. (i.e. Cody, Xeche, herself) It functions like a boomerang, with an unbreakable target searcher - meaning it won't stop until it hits what it hits. It takes commands when the user says its name, and the target it supposed to hit. It also just acts like a sidekick to Rocky.)
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:30 pm

(yay now we wait for cody's.... 3?! o.O lol)
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:19 pm

Sonic Cody:Grabs The 3

Orginzation Member fight

??: *laughs *

COdy: FLame of Rage *did not Work but*

Navy Blue Haired teen: *Defeats the Enemy*

Draco X: I am Draco X And I am Here to help
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:08 pm

(That was quick...Okay then, what next?)
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:12 pm

(hahaha i'll assume cody has his 5 powers or w/e then >.<)

Oblivion

???: Hm..

~everyone disappears and reappears in front of the hooded being, they appear to be standing in darkness but they cannot move~

???: Welcome

~there is about 500 people among us~

???: The trials shall begin shortly

Xeche: *realizes he cant talk*

???: hm hm hm, away with you all!

~~they all disappear~~

--------guys im guna use some extra characters to fight okay?---------

~~Rocky appears in an arena in which has a boy standing across from her~~

Kinik: Huh? Who-

???:~voice is heard in all arenas~ Defeat your opponent and you'll advance, lose and your powers fade. All losers will return to their planet

Kinik: oh man....

/\/\/\/\/\/\

~Sonic Cody and Draco X appears in an arena with a boy standing across from them~

Doku: Haha, this is hardly even a challenge!

/\/\/\/\/\/\

~Xeche appears in an arena with a boy standing across from him~

Xeche: Crap...

Yangtao: Well surprise, surprise! Say your prays Xeche cuz I'm KEEPING my powers!

((keep in mind this is much like the white room, but with more people than just yourself| of course you guys' characters will win but put up your best fight anyway. btw Rocky, watchout for Kinik's sticky leaf ability... and cody, watch out for an army of zombie ready to eat you D=))

???: Only 10 shall keep their powers!

Last edited by Xeche on Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:07 pm

Draco X : watch your back Sonic cody * slices Doku*

Sonic cody: Flames of Rage * Flames Shoots at Doku*
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:55 pm

Doku: I guess you wana get started right away! Haha! *his hands leave a cold steam as he moves them around summoning 5 zombies and 10 ice skeletons as he dodges Draco X's sword to the side and barely dodges the fires shooting from Sonic Cody's hand* Eugh- *rips his cloak off which is burning from the fire* Heheh, GO! *at the sound of his voice, the 10 ice skeletons run after Draco X {their pretty fast and the 5 zombies head for Sonic Cody - their rather slow but any hit they inflict to you may cause you to become a zombie so avoid them and range attack them}* Heheh, an Arm Bone sharpened into a sword sprouts from the ground into his hand and rushes to Sonic Cody in a lunge attack*

{he's trying to distract you from the Zombies}

~~~~

Xeche: eh... *summons his Keyblade*

Yangtao: Hm? That's interesting... SHADOW PULSE! *a wave of darkness shoots from his palm*

Xeche: RUAH! *stomps and a large Earthen Tower sprouts taking the hit* *runs up the tower {its short and slanted} and jumps at it's peak slashing at Yangtao* I'm not going to lose!

Yangtao: Heh. Shadow Bolt!

Last edited by Xeche on Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next