Geneforce, home to the sonic master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geneforce, home to the sonic master

The ultimate sonic site

HomepageHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Web Design Class Projects
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm by Blastion

» Characters bio
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 pm by Blastion

» School
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:30 am by Blastion

» Time to move on.
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:54 pm by Genesis

» The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:29 pm by Blastion

» The New Kingdom hearts Game
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:21 am by Serph

» Arena 2
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:17 am by Blade

» Weird dreams
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:39 am by Draco X

» The History of Wrave and Vein.
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:19 pm by Serph

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:14 pm
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Blastion
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Voting_barThe History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
RockyRobot
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Voting_barThe History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Genesis
Draco X
Takashi the Light
ShadowChris
Blade
Doku
Vein's Follower Dante
Savior Wolf

The History of Wrave and Vein.

Go down 
+2
RockyRobot
Blastion
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Uh, game developing.
Humor : LOLQUE?
Warning :
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-03

The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:08 pm

"Nope, just me. Well, there was a lot of people here, but that was when I was still a child. Afther that one thing, it's just been me all these years." Yukari sighed as she walked towards the ship with Wrath. Then she remembered one thing. "Wasn't Xeche.. frozen..?"
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Number of posts : 959
Job/hobbies : Artist/Writer
Humor : ...
Warning :
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Character info
Hp:
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:54 pm

Wrath: Sorry to hear about your people. Yeah, he was. But with the technology my friends Chase and Zeta have on them, we should be able to feed the medicines into the machine, directly into his bloodstream or digestive system. Or I could use some of my mechanical parts to get it to him...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockyrobot.tk
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Number of posts : 1582
Job/hobbies : uhhm.... no
Humor : What?
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Character info
Hp:
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
EXP.:
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:42 pm

(my bad pplz! ive been playing NWN all day @_@)

Jordan: hm? *puts his headband back on his head and looks at the overgrown ferret* eh, i've seen weirder... *gets up* maybe i can use it as bait...

Kyou: *sees the ship start firing* ack! *dodging some bullets and barely dodging the rest until he reaches where Ferina was* the hell was that for! *sees tracks in the sand* huh? *follows them to find Ferina and Jordan*

Jordan: *looks at Kyou with a death glare*

Kyou: ._.

Tentako: where'd everyone go!
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:07 pm

Ferina: *yells to Jordan* Hey! Hey! Are you okay?! Those guys are really shootin' up the place! *follows his death glare* Kyou?
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:14 am

"Oh, I see. So, uhm I was wondering.. Afther we're all done treating your friend... Do you mind if we have a duel..Just as a warm-up..?" Yukari hesitated for a moment. "Its ok to say no, afther all."
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Wrath: D-Duel? Erm, sure! I don't know what kind of powers you have to share, but it'll be interesting! ^_^ Okay! I don't face girls too often, but just to make sure you won't kill me for hurtin' ya too bad! ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:09 pm

"I won't go easy on you, then!" Yukari winked at Wrath. She reached into her backpack, got her bow, arrows and her evoker. "I'm sure you got trick up your sleeves, too. This will surely be an interesting battle." She smiled and giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:53 pm

((*waves arms wildly* eeeeep save the battle for when you get to use powers T~T the planet is powerless for a reason >:D i want to see how you will all survive in the upcoming event- OR you can battle with what natural abilities you have ^_^ -- just remember, anything unnatural is considered a power unless it's natural because your a robot, for example. Wrath could probably shoot fire out his hands but he cants control where the fire will end up going except in front of him. i appologize greatly for the godmodded planet but its nessessary for me to see your rpging and survival skills ^_~))

Kyou: Hi Ferina... who's that?-

Jordan: So it talks... *closes his eyes*

Kyou: if by IT you mean Ferina, then yes; She talks!

Robert:*on intercom* come on out Valyk!

*the ships door opens once again and 5 people come out, all of them, armed*

Christopher: why do WE have to hunt him

Geoff: stop being a panzy, at least YOU have a gun! they game me a dagger!

John: Shut it! both of you!

Zachary: YOU shut it! its not our job to hunt Valyk!

Mike: well now it is so shu- *neck is snapped by Jordan*

Jordan: You shut up!

Zachary: SHIT! kill hi- UGH! *stabbed in the gut by Jordan*

Jordan: *grabs Zachary's gun and shoots both Christopher and Geoff in the heart area*

Chris & Geoff: *falls dead*

John: Valyk, you bastard! *shoots at Jordan*

Jordan: *deflects the bullets with the two daggers he got, one from Michael, one from Geoff; walking closer as he deflects*

John: *runs back into the ship as the doors close back up*

Jordan: *looks at the dented daggers and throws them behind himself over his shoulders* and then, there was four... *still has his eyes closed* *pulls out a pair of black goggles and wears them over his eyes* *looks at Ferina then Kyou*

Kyou: ._. *whispering to Ferina* PLEASE tell me he's on OUR side?
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:34 pm

(You kiddin'? This godmod planet is awesome...We should take away powers more often...XD)

In Hiding:
Ferina: Yeah, I found him hiding out here from those people. From the looks of it, they could be after him. I hope not. That could mean trouble for us!

Battle With Yukari:
~Wrath breathed in deeply and let the fire flow through his veins, but for some reason it felt as if his powers were almost being choked...he glanced at his body, his hands, then closed his eyes. His hands began to glow with flames, but as soon as they hit the dusty atmosphere of the desert planet, the fire blew in the direction of the wind, not in the direction of control. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get it to face forward. He shut down the flame by spitting on it, and brushed off his hands. Akwardly and a little shaky he spoke again, crouched down and lifted his hands to his face for gaurd. ~

Wrath: Ladies first! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:42 pm

"Alright~ I'll try my best~!" Yukari pulled out her bow and an arrow. She aimed for Wrath and shot at him. She repeated this 3 times more. She looked at her evoker. No, not yet..
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:03 pm

Jordan: *runs toward the other ship*

Samantha: captain what do we do now?

John: he just took out four of your passengers with ease!

Robert: YOU were supposed to terminate him!

Daniel: sir... with all due respect, it's kinda hard to kill a TRAINED killer!

Robert: .....get to your battle stations men, we're going huntin'

Daniel: but sir, the ship is out of power!

Samantha: we can get power from the other ship across the horizon~

John: grrr you can forget about that, Valyk is already on his way there

Robert: FIRE!!!

*the ship pulls out all its weaponry and fires randomly, Jordan is too far to be in danger of being hit*

Robert: *sigh* he got away... *the firing stops*

Samantha: sir, we're picking up two life forms from under the ship!

Robert: get them on screen!

*a big screen pops up in front of the Captain*

Robert: a humanoid and.... an overgrown ferret with clothes on? now i've seen everything...

Daniel: sir, we're picking up a message from Resanorcen

Robert: put it on through

*on screen*

Doku: my apprentice is coming to POD to get rid of Valyk... in the mean time i have no further use of you all *the screen shuts down*

Robert: what?! we're on POD?!!?!?!

Daniel: whats pod?

Robert: Planet of Death

Samantha: gee that was a brain basher...

John: get us OFF this rock, NOW!

Daniel: we dont have enough power. we need to salvage parts from that other ship

John: do it NOW!

Daniel: whats the rush?

John: there's an eclipse on this planet every 8 years!! the last time there was an eclipse according to the scanners is........ ...... ..... ...... EIGHT YEARS AGO!!!!

Robert: F*CK!!

Samantha: !!

*the doors to the ship open and out come the 4 remaining survivors of Ship #2*

Robert: take THEM hostage! *pointing at Kyou and Ferina with his gun*

Kyou: *hears the doors open then Robert's voice* GAH! *grabs Ferina's arm and begins to run away* noone's taking ME prisoner!!!
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Battle with Yukari:

~Wrath, in his older state, was slower, but stronger. He used his legs to spin kick the fired arrows aside. One of them was stuck in his shoe, but he simply plucked it out with his ungloved mechanincal hand. He then attempted his pyrokinesis attack at her, but when he pointed his palm at her, and the flames erupted from the center, they flowed diagonally from him, missing the girl entirely. A shocked expression appeared on his face. Without control of his fire, he could not stop it. ~

Wrath: Oh $h!t...this is gonna be bad...

Running with Kyou:

~Ferina took Kyou's hand and ran with him as fast as she could. She then noticed the escapee running towards their ship over the horizon. She used her free hand to point toward him and yelled his actions to Kyou. ~

Ferina: He's headed toward the ship!! We have to stop him! There's got to be a reason why he was captured, and I betcha it wasn't for charity!!
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:19 pm

"Can you not control your own power..?" Yukari asked Wrath. She felt a surge of power inside her. She coughed and wheezed a bit. Her felt like so was ready to explode. "ugh.." She clutched her head and fell down to her knees. She was in a lot of pain, but didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The History of Wrave and Vein.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4