Geneforce, home to the sonic master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geneforce, home to the sonic master

The ultimate sonic site

HomepageHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Web Design Class Projects
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm by Blastion

» Characters bio
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 pm by Blastion

» School
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:30 am by Blastion

» Time to move on.
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:54 pm by Genesis

» The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:29 pm by Blastion

» The New Kingdom hearts Game
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:21 am by Serph

» Arena 2
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:17 am by Blade

» Weird dreams
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:39 am by Draco X

» The History of Wrave and Vein.
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:19 pm by Serph

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:14 pm
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Blastion
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Voting_barThe Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
RockyRobot
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Voting_barThe Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Genesis
Draco X
Takashi the Light
ShadowChris
Blade
Doku
Vein's Follower Dante
Savior Wolf

The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Number of posts : 271
Humor : LOOT
Warning :
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character info
Hp:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 1

The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:16 am

Draco X: I can Imagine why *remembers Xemnas*or he is like Me: A nobody a being of no emotion except remorse rage and sarrow well except me I found my Heart so I have emotions And I am NOT emo* turns to shade Shade Can you give us A ride

Shade: Sure * Lowers his neck * Get On my back. Draco You ride on my head

Maxwell: Okay *gets on*

Draco X: * Climbs On shades head* shade Be careful
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Number of posts : 959
Job/hobbies : Artist/Writer
Humor : ...
Warning :
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Character info
Hp:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Rocky: ...its a dragon...how did it get here?! And is it safe...?

~She shakes nervously and stares at the dragon. ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockyrobot.tk
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Number of posts : 1582
Job/hobbies : uhhm.... no
Humor : What?
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Character info
Hp:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
EXP.:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:31 am

Xeche: *his one heartbeat is heard (BUDUM) and falls to the ground but catches himself with one arm on the ground holding him up, the other on his heart area* UGH!

Peace: *helps xeche up*

((okay since everyone's doing it, add in as many characters as you please))

Wing: I'm going to need that...

Xeche: *still holding his chest breathing deeply* need what!

Wing: Your keyblade...

Xeche: what? *the keyblade summons to his hand without him trying to summon it* *it begins to be pulled toward Wing* what? no! *pulls the blade back but it disappears into darkness*

Wing: *the keyblade is in his hand, summoned from darkness* thank you
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:19 am

??? Male and female: AHHHHHH

*Lands on rocky*

Red hedgehog: What on seven seas happen

blue HedgeWolf: *Clings* Cody kun

Cody: It is Sonic Cody geez Levi!

Levi: *Puppy eyes*
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:40 pm

(By everyone you mean, only 2 people... ^_^; )

Rocky: *dizzy from collision* Owwww....who the? HEY! WHAT GIVES!?

~Rocky attempts to get up and knocks the two off her. She rolls over on her side and looks at them akwardly. She snorts with steam coming from her nose, and steadily gets up, brushing herself off. ~

Rocky: Well, that's the last time people'll be using ME for a landing pad...hmph!
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Sonic Cody: Well EXCUUUUSE ME Geez,....What A

Levi: Uh OH
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:18 am

Wing: you're powerless without this aren't you...

Xeche: grrr..

Peace: Why do you need that.... object?

Wing: to bring- someone back.... *battle position* Let's see what your sword's got! *charges at Xeche*
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:41 pm

Rocky: Wha-oh! Looks like we got a rumble! Hang on, Xeche! *withdraws Red Knife* I'll stand by if you need me!
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:21 pm

Peace: Glacier Wall! *a wall of ice appears before Wing*

Wing: *seizes his assault* two against one seems to not be fair enough, heh, then again... *withdraws his other sword; Tempest* it wouldn't even be fair if i fought all of you at once...

Peace: Let's take that bet! FIRE BULLET! *shoots a ball of fire at wing*

Xeche: *slides his foot and an earthen spike rises in front himself, he then punches the spear and it turns into adamantium needles which then fly out at Wing*

Wing: heh... *holds out his hand and the attacks seem to spiral upwards then hit the ground, negating both attacks*

Peace: *thinking: a wind user...*

???????: ZAP! *electricity "zaps" from his hand toward Wing*

Wing: *absorbs the attack by holding Tempest like a lightning rod*

Xeche: Tentako, thanks for the help but we're just getting started with this guy!....

Tentako: *stands beside Xeche and points at Wing* Stealing isn't very nice!

Peace: *looks at the others* let's fight him together, that thief stole Xeche's sword and he's powerless without it
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:20 pm

~Rocky heard what Peace said, and grimmaced. She grabbed her weapon, tossed it into the air and quickly withdrew her little green Emerald. She spun around and flicked it at Wing, the Emerald spinning at an extremely face pace. She caught her falling sword and stood still waiting. ~
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:25 pm

Wing: *catches the emerald cutting his hand a bit in the process* this is an interesting artifact... maybe i could use th- *it jumps out of his hand and back to rocky* i see that it's loyal...

(sorry for the little godmod but i assume thats what you would have done anyway ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:40 pm

Sonic Cody: *ahem* Soul mane *a sword with an eye grabbed the sword and tries to absorbs*

Soul mane: Mmm tangy

Draco X: Armagedion!* Shoots a massive beam at Wing*
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:04 pm

(I understand! ^_^ I don't claim that godmodding if you hold it for a little bit. It will let someone hold on to it if it trusts them. Just has to be a close friend.)

~Rocky caught the shard and kissed it. She grinned at Wing and nodded. She quickly withdrew her Red Knife before it was absorbed by Soul Mane. She backed off and turned in the other direction. Then she looked out in the distance, and sighed. When would they be able to move on? ~
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:48 pm

(for the godmod, i meant it jumping back to you xD not me catching it :o)

Wing: *he makes an X with both swords absorbing Draco X's attack* Gotta do better than that if you want THIS back!
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:58 pm

~Rocky saw behind her that Draco looked like he was struggling. She huffed and ran back into battle, literally, and dropped to the ground. She skid all the way to where Wing and Draco were, and slid-her leg sideways from underneath them, causing them to trip. ~
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:39 pm

Wing: *jumps backward* you're all to weak, you don't deserve this keyblade! *looks at Xeche* you have no power over me!

Xeche: your wrong! *the ground around them begins to shake* my power... *flashback of him and his friends playing dodgeball at the park* my power... *flashback of having lunch in school with his friends* is... *flashback of him alone being beaten up by bullies and then his friends come to break up the fighting* my friends are my power! *summons his keyblade back*

Wing: what!? *polymorphs back to his original form*

???(fake wing): crap! Wing isn't going to be happy about this!

Xeche: who are you, really!

???(fake wing): my name is... Carbon...

Xeche: ...

???(REAL Wing): *a dark portal of shadows appears and Wing walks out of it* You're a failure Carbon...

Last edited by Wing on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:25 am

Rocky: *gets up and holds ground* What the devil is going on?! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!

~She looks at the new Carbon guy and then looks at Wing. Are they working together to try to harm Xeche? Rocky then ran over to Xeche's side and tapped his shoulder gently so as not to startle him. ~

Rocky: You don't know these two at all, do you?
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:18 pm

(i edited my post, it seems you got confused-- i mean misled from my post, what happened was the person all along was a fake, Carbon was polymorphed into looking like Wing and when he lost the keyblade he lost tempest because wing took it back and so carbon turned back to normal)

Xeche: no... i cant say i DO know these people.. *looks at Draco X* maybe he does
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:56 pm

Draco X: HMMMMM NOPE!
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:57 pm

(...alright, I understand now. Thanks for clearin' that up. Gee, I hate being unsure...^_^; )

Rocky: Carbon...what a strange name...where are you from? And you...*looks at Wing* where did you just appear from? *mutters to self: Where the hell is everyone comming from?!*
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:58 pm

Carbon: I'm from-

Wing: *interrupts Carbon* We're not here to answer questions

Carbon: .....

Wing: Give me the Keyblade
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:43 pm

Rocky: You don't deserve it - especially since you won't explain to us what's happening. And if you still refuse to answer our quesitons, then we'll force the answers outta you. I'm not usually the fighting type, but when I have to to defend a friend, I won't give up!!
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:51 pm

Xeche: *gulp*

Peace: *nods*

Wing: then we'll take it by FORCE! *at the last word he shoots a sphere of darkness at Rocky*

Carbon: *copies Wing except his attack is aimed at Xeche*

Xeche: *slashes the orbs of darkness with his Keyblade*

Wing: *summons Tempest and charges at Xeche*

Xeche: *parries Wing's attack with his Keyblade* grr
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:32 pm

~Rocky dodges the darkness attack with a timed side jump. She whips out her Red Knife, teeth gritted so hard it hurt, and her eyes narrowed. The blade electrifies with red anger emotion. She then takes hold of the weapon in one hand, and her little green shard in the other. She stabs the sword into the ground, and it cracks the earth beneath it. Her metal body seemed to shine as she smashed the shard into the hilt of the blade, causing it to change from a purple-red, to a platinum silver. The power surged through the weapon, and as Rocky ripped it from the ground, she crouched down. In a matter of moments, Rocky was blasting, long, red sparks from the tip of the knife, aimed at Carbon. ~

Rocky: *in a whisper* Let's finish this.
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Carbon: *hit by all of Rocky's attacks* AHHHHHH!!! *a blast of smoke erupts causing the whole field to sink into darkness*

Xeche: What?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next