Geneforce, home to the sonic master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geneforce, home to the sonic master

The ultimate sonic site

HomepageHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Web Design Class Projects
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm by Blastion

» Characters bio
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 pm by Blastion

» School
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:30 am by Blastion

» Time to move on.
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:54 pm by Genesis

» The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:29 pm by Blastion

» The New Kingdom hearts Game
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:21 am by Serph

» Arena 2
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:17 am by Blade

» Weird dreams
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:39 am by Draco X

» The History of Wrave and Vein.
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:19 pm by Serph

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:14 pm
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Blastion
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Voting_barThe History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
RockyRobot
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Voting_barThe History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Genesis
Draco X
Takashi the Light
ShadowChris
Blade
Doku
Vein's Follower Dante
Savior Wolf

The History of Wrave and Vein.

Go down 
+2
RockyRobot
Blastion
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Uh, game developing.
Humor : LOLQUE?
Warning :
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-03

The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:38 pm

Yukari waved at them. "Hey guys! Are you alright?!" Yukari shouted at them while waving.
"So, Tentako, when did you want to arrive at the oasis? I mean, I could help you if you want..But, do you guys plan on coming back to your original planet?"
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Number of posts : 1582
Job/hobbies : uhhm.... no
Humor : What?
Warning :
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Character info
Hp:
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
EXP.:
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Tentako: Hold the phone for a second, did you just say you were born here?
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:00 am

"Yeah, I did. I mean, of course I was born here, why else would I be here? There was civilization here afther all. Was.." Yukari said. She wiped the sweat away from her forehead. She tightened the strap on her waist that held her evoker. Yukari pointed to Kyou.
"Who's that?"
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:06 am

Tentako: that's Kyou... he's off to check on the other ship... but wait a second there I still have more questions.... where IS your civilization??
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:19 am

Yukari closed her eyes for a second and stayed silent. A minute later, she opened her eyes and sighed. "The civilization was destroyed.. by an unknown force. I stayed well hidden the whole time, so I didn't see most of it. I was eight at the time, so of course I was scared. When it was all over, and when I came out, there was no bodies.. not even one, but there was blood..Afther that, I searched and searched for water, food, and shade. Then I found the oasis.. so I lived close to that one oasis since." Yukari sighed. She wiped a tear away from her face, she didn't want to remember it. Yukari sighed then looked at Tentako. "Anything else you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:28 am

Tentako: oh my god, I'm so sorry... i don't even know what to say... *looks at Xeche's frozen body* ....cept, that I know it must hurt...
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:32 am

"It's alright... how did his body get frozen?" Yukari was confused. "I mean.. It's in the past, right? So what now?"
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:49 am

Tentako: Xeche is... *looks down* don't worry about it... he's fine... *remembers the three suns* by the way... *looks at the three suns* there's never darkness on this planet is there...?
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:57 am

"Nope, it's basically shining all day. Which is why you find shade, you'll get used to the brightness, though, if you lived here long enough, anyway,"
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Number of posts : 959
Job/hobbies : Artist/Writer
Humor : ...
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Character info
Hp:
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:34 pm

~Wrath turned his head around to get a glance of the new voice he heard. It appeared to be a school girl, and he became curious. His eyes scanned her harmlessly trying to find out her origin, but when his long ears detected that her place of residence was an oasis on this desert planet, he cocked his eyebrow, and moved into the conversation. ~

Wrath: You...are a resident? Pardon my curiousity, my lady, but I was wondering how is such possible? By the way, excuse my poor manners...*bows* I am Wrath the Hedgehog...

~Ferina continued to head toward the other ship, curious on what happened there. Finally she reached it and yelled out to the crew. ~

Ferina: Hey!!! Are you all right?! Is your crew okay?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockyrobot.tk
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:24 pm

Daniel: Sir!

Samantha: Captain!

Robert: WHAT!?

Daniel: we have an intruder!

Robert: I told you! don't let anything in OR out of he-

*handcuffs dangling is heard*

Robert: what was that! *shines his flashlight to where the prisoner was* shi- UGH!

Daniel: Sir? *looks at the captain to find him being choked*

Jordan: let. me. out!

Desert Planet

Jordan: *still holding the captain* OPEN THE DOORS!

Samantha: *presses a button that opens the doors*

Jordan: *puts his headband over his eyes and runs out letting the captain go*
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:43 pm

~Ferina nears the newly fallen ship and wearily speaks again, wondering what's going on inside the ship. ~

Ferina: Hello? Our ship just broke down as well, and...I was wondering if your crew suffered the same attack we did? Are you all okay?
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:23 am

Desert Planet

~the doors close behind him~

Jordan: *stops and listens*

~the intercom sounds~

Robert: you made a big mistake Valyk!

Jordan: hmpt

~guns form on the ship and big shooting at Jordan~

Jordan: *runs toward the ship, hiding under it*

Inside the 2nd Crashed Ship

Robert: GET HIM!

Last edited by Valyk on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:30 am

Yukari turned to Wrath and smiled. "Hello Wrath.. and yes, I'm a resident. All you needed to survive was food, water and shade. I was able to survive since I was born, it's really not that hard. Oh, and my name is Yukari Takeba. Nice to meet you." She gave Wrath a quick hug. "Anyway, how did you end up here?"
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:42 pm

Wrath: *thinking: Hugged by hot girl....yay....* We were attempting to arrive on Planet Resanorcan to stop an evil force, but somehow we ended up under attack by space crafts, shot down and ended up here. Our pilot just left, and we lost...almost lost one of our allies. Do you think we can get to your Oasis for rejuvination?

Near First Fallen Ship:
~Ferina hears the gun fire and makes a break for the ship. She crouches down, and starts to crawl on the hot sand, making sure she's unseen. She then notices a boy taking cover under it, and crawls in his direction. ~
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:50 pm

Yukari thought for a moment. "Oh, I see. It's just like all the other ships that crashed down here. Kind of strange to see all of this happening at once. Sure, I'll take you to my oasis. Follow me." She started to walk back to her oasis.
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:58 pm

Wrath: All right then. Thanks!

~The hedgehog followed the resident back to her Oasis. He looked back behind him to signal others to follow. ~
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:09 pm

When Yukari got back to her oasis, she picked up her bow and arrows, and her evoker and shoved it in her backpack. Then she took out her canteen and drank from it. She sat down besides the oasis, she dipped her canteen, filling it up with water. "So, what now, Wrath?"
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Wrath: *staring at the beautiful oasis* Ah, I think we should try to bring some supplies back to the ship...do you happen to have medicines or medicinal plants here? For my friend? He's on his way to...
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:44 pm

"Yes of course, I actually make medicines myself if you need it, you know?" Yukari gave wrath her bag full of medicines. There's also medicinal plants, too. Yukari pointed to the plants side of the oasis. "Is there anything else you need? And how long do you plan to stay here, Wrath?"
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:56 pm

Wrath: Thanks a lot! I sure hope this helps! Umm, that my dear, is unpredictable. *scratches head* But if I must estimate the time, I'd say about a few days...our ship isn't lookin' too good. And our crews scrambled all over the place. *thinks for a moment* When we do get our feet on the road again, would you like to come with us? We could always use some help!
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:19 pm

"Sure, why not? I'd love to come with you, explore something new, haha. I hope I'll become a help, atleast. So what now? Hm, then again, I could help you guys repair your ship." Yukari yawned and started to draw on the sand.
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:22 pm

Wrath: That'd be a big help! *winks* It shouldn't take long with a little teamwork!
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:38 pm

"So when can we can we get started? That attack must've been deadly, seeing in the state of condition you are in, eh? I actually never expected it, since it's so quiet here, usually. But everyone's fine now, right?" Yukari stopped drawings and walked closer to Wrath.
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:59 pm

Wrath: *nods* We're all okay except for my friend Xeche. That's why I asked you about the medication. I hope this helps him. *continues walking to ship* Is it really that desolate here? I mean, there's no one else in the area?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The History of Wrave and Vein.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next