Geneforce, home to the sonic master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geneforce, home to the sonic master

The ultimate sonic site

HomepageHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Web Design Class Projects
The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm by Blastion

» Characters bio
The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 pm by Blastion

» School
The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:30 am by Blastion

» Time to move on.
The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:54 pm by Genesis

» The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)
The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:29 pm by Blastion

» The New Kingdom hearts Game
The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:21 am by Serph

» Arena 2
The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:17 am by Blade

» Weird dreams
The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:39 am by Draco X

» The History of Wrave and Vein.
The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:19 pm by Serph

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:14 pm
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Blastion
The History of Wrave and Vein. Vote_lcapThe History of Wrave and Vein. Voting_barThe History of Wrave and Vein. Vote_rcap 
RockyRobot
The History of Wrave and Vein. Vote_lcapThe History of Wrave and Vein. Voting_barThe History of Wrave and Vein. Vote_rcap 
Genesis
Draco X
Takashi the Light
ShadowChris
Blade
Doku
Vein's Follower Dante
Savior Wolf

The History of Wrave and Vein.

Go down 
+2
RockyRobot
Blastion
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Number of posts : 1582
Job/hobbies : uhhm.... no
Humor : What?
Warning :
The History of Wrave and Vein. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The History of Wrave and Vein. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Character info
Hp:
The History of Wrave and Vein. Left_bar_bleue50/100The History of Wrave and Vein. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
EXP.:
The History of Wrave and Vein. Left_bar_bleue50/100The History of Wrave and Vein. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Level: 15

The History of Wrave and Vein. Empty
PostSubject: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:52 pm

This RPG takes place 17 years in the future. So all your characters are 15 years older than they usually would be. Those of you that don't age for some reason will look the same as usual but characters like Xeche and Tentako will be 33 years old, there for they will be ALOT stronger for they have had their powers for a longer time.
NO RESTRICTIONS except Godmodding, I will NOT tolerate it!

Year: 2026
In a broken down shed on the outskirts of Mobius

Kyou: 17 years ago, a tragic battle was fought destroying the strongest of forces. Now new enemies have sprout but this is a new kind of enemy. The rulers of the 7 planets. Nijek, the Shadow Manipulator of Planet Wodess. Ghen, the Illusionist of Planet Noysule. Zight, the Immaterialist of Planet Lare. Doku the Ice Necromancer of Planet Resanorcan. Koe the Coyote Controller of Planet Itoik. Kaosu the Master of Chaos of Planet Korse... These rulers have threatened the fate of the Medusa Galaxy, now it is up to a selected few to infiltrate each planet and kill each and every one of the rulers. Some will be easier than other but that all depends on the team that attacks. The only way to defeat the 7 is to resurrect Wrave and Vein, but noone knows how to or where they were buried except for one person, Genesis. He was there when Wrave and Vein were destroyed and he should know how to return the two. The reason why you need to resurrect the two is because they know how to defeat Kaosu, the God of Chaos. Wrave and Vein will be too distracted at each others existence to help us defeat Kaosu sadly, so we have to defeat him on our own. The first ruler we need to kill is Doku, the Ice Necromancer because if we kill anyone else first, he'll just resurrect them. Are there any Questions?

Tentako: wasn't your brother there as well?

Kyou: yes but he fell unconscious during the battle.

Tentako: oh... well I have another question: where's Wing?

Kyou: We had Kokugen send him back 17 years ago to see if he could prevent the very fight between Vein and Wrave. {The Beginning RPG}

Saviors in RPG:
Kyou- running after Valyk
Tentako- outside of the ship
Wing- trapped in the past
Chris- in ship
Wrath- sparring with Yukari
Ferina- running after Valyk
Xeche- dead
Yukari- in pain
Valyk- running toward the main ship
Chase- outside of the ship
Xero- in ship
Gearic- in ship

Last edited by Valyk on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Number of posts : 959
Job/hobbies : Artist/Writer
Humor : ...
Warning :
The History of Wrave and Vein. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The History of Wrave and Vein. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Character info
Hp:
The History of Wrave and Vein. Left_bar_bleue100/100The History of Wrave and Vein. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
The History of Wrave and Vein. Left_bar_bleue0/0The History of Wrave and Vein. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:38 pm

(Holy $***...now THAT'S the kind of indepth stuff I know! I WORSHIP time travel! Please!! Continue!! It's good already and you just started it!! ^_^ 15 years!! Holy F***!! That's so...INSPIRING!!! MUST DRAW....MUST CREATE....)
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockyrobot.tk
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:29 pm

(feel free to join xD)
Back to top Go down
ShadowChris
Superposter
Superposter

Male
Number of posts : 117
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Character info
Hp:
The History of Wrave and Vein. Left_bar_bleue100/100The History of Wrave and Vein. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
The History of Wrave and Vein. Left_bar_bleue0/0The History of Wrave and Vein. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:46 pm

Chris:*standing in the shadows*Well let's just hope this time it goes better.
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:10 am

(needs more people xD)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:07 pm

(IN! I'll throw Wrath and Ferina into this one. When do we start? I got pics too, for refrence. I'll post them up later when I get a chance. )
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:07 am

(that's good enough ^_^)

Kyou: the ship should arrive shor-

Xeche: *burst through the door* Come on, then!

Kyou: CAN'T YOU KNOCK!

Xeche: (-.-)

Tentako: Okay, let's go *walks outside and onto the ship*

Kyou: *follows Tentako* If you guys have any questions at all feel free to ask now... *boards the ship*

Xeche: I have one... *boards the ship* Where to first?

(since the others arent on the ship they don't hear this so i'll wait till everyone boards the ship with at least one question per rpg'er)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:49 pm

(I got a question already...where exactly would everyone be boarding the ship? Have we all been re-aquainted and in the same area or what? )
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:43 pm

(reason i didnt do the aquaintance stuff is cuz we all know or know of eachother, and yes, we were all in a broken down shed on the outskirts of Mobius)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:12 pm

(Okie, thanks!)

???: $H!T WAIT UP!!! Come on! They're boarding already!!

~Shoving on his left shoe while stumbling out of the shack, Wrath the Hedgehog yelled to one of his best friends, and ex-ex-girlfriend, Ferina the Ferret. She came out of the shack and pushed him down on the ground. He finished putting on his shoe on the ground, grunted, then ran up to the ship which the others had boarded. Being 30 wasn't easy for a future hog like him - it took him 3 tries to match his age with the others, and being the son of both human and hedgehog, this new body was 4' 3'' and completely fit. Ferina on the other hand, aged normally, and as a 31-year-old, she was beautiful, athletic, and smart. ~

Wrath: *boards ship* Aw, Ferina you're such a b!***...
Ferina: *boards ship* I don't even know why you dragged me into this...I got no powers...
Wrath: You got skill.
Ferina: Now, that's called suckin' up.
Wrath: Just cooperate with me! Now guys, where to?
Ferina: And if we need to stay somewhere for the night, I can dig us a better hole than that run down shack out there...

(These two fight like their still together; don't mind it. I'll put pics up on my deviant art page. )
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:21 pm

(o.o whats your deviantart page link thing? i used to go to it through otakuoverload but its gone now)

Kyou: *looks at the newcomers* we're going to Planet Resanorcan first

Xeche: Long time no see Ferina. I never got to thank you 17 years ago for saving my life...

(im just trying to connect the two rpg's together)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:24 pm

Ferina: Oh, that's right! I remember now! Has it really been that long?!

Wrath: ...you're flirting with him...aren't you?

Ferina: SHUT THE HELL UP; WE'RE THROUGH, REMEMBER?! Ahem! Now, Planet Resanorcan. What's there? I hope an atmosphere we can breathe...

(It's here: http://ikarithehedgehog.deviantart.com/ I put up a bunch of stuff! ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Number of posts : 271
Humor : LOOT
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:05 pm

(I am In )

???:WAIT!

Draco X: *catches his breath* Hey Xeche

Sonic Cody: Hi wrath
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:41 pm

Wrath: *nods to cousin* Cody. How have you been?

Ferina: Focus. *punches playfully* Now, we're going to Resanorcan. What's there?
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Xeche: Hiya Drake
(haha for your nickname >:D)

Kyou: *to Ferina* Doku lives there, our mission is to search and destroy him. Plain and Simple. *shapeshifts to look exactly like Doku* this is what he looks like.

Tentako: where's Chris?
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Ferina: All right then, he'll be easy to track down since he's so ugly.

Wrath: Wait, THE ShadowChris? I haven't seen him in ages!
Back to top Go down
ShadowChris
Superposter
Superposter

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:10 pm

*Then just as the words are leaving his lips the door swings open menacingly as a tall dark figure appears in the door way, casting a long and sinister shadow on the ground.*

???:I have arrived! *he said as he slowly walked into the room while still maintaining his shadowy appearance as two more shadowy figures appear behind him where he was just standing*Well if it isn't my good "friends" Wraith and SonicCody. *he says as he continues towards the group but trips a few feet away felling into the light reveling himself to be Chris who has aged no more then a few months since the last time they saw him*

*The figures in the door way rush forwards towards Chris showing to be a Hedgehog dressed in a cybernetic suit of armor and a round helmet and a robotic Panda.*

Xero:Are you ok*say Xero who appears to have aged only 5 years even though 17 years had passed*

Gearick:Beep *said the simple minded machine who was now upgraded in a shiny new body designed to be stronger and appear even less threating.*

Chris:Yes I'm fine now where were we?
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:23 pm

Wrath: Wow, you haven't aged a bit! It sure is a pleasure to see the lord of his own planet! ^_^ And I haven't seen Xero and Gearic for a while either! Hey, you guys!

Ferina: And you're still as clutsy as you were back then. We're off to Resanorcan, where the legendary Doku lives. According to him *points to Kyou* he's the first to die.
Back to top Go down
ShadowChris
Superposter
Superposter

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Chris:*now danceing happly around* Oh boy! It's been a while since I've killed an innicoent legendary being!

Gearick:*now danceing to* Yay! Can I keep it's head?

Xero:*with a serious look on his face* This is not for fun you guys. All lives are importent. We can't kill any thing unless we have a resone.

Chris: ): Xero why do you have to such a joy kill... Didn't you just killing was wrong and then you went and killed my fun...... What are you a hipicret?

Xero: *Shakeing his head* Come on Chris you know it's not the same thing....

Chris:*still looking very unhappy* Yay your right.

Gearick:*looking around the room* where are thouse other two at?

*just then an air vent bust open above the group and a Fox claid in shiny green battle armor drops down from above*

Chase:Boo! Did I scare you?
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:41 am

Ferina: Oh, look its the guy with the pun for a name. Nice to see Mister Sparta again!

Wrath: If Chase is here, that means....*eyes begin to glow as he fantacizes about Zeta* That gorgeous naked AI will be too!!

Ferina: -_-....you yell at me for flirting?

Wrath: But she's hot!!!

Ferina: I have more important things to worry about anyways, like getting to the next world and killing that Doku guy!! ...so immature....
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:52 pm

Tentako: ._.

Xeche: ._.

Kyou: =.- anyyway... *clears throat* ONWARD! *the ship takes off*

(5 posts till destination reached)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:19 pm

~In boredom, Ferina begins to do some exercises on the ships floor. Wrath stares at the his fingers, then sets them on fire. ~

Wrath: Heh heh, fire really is my most favorite thing in the world...

Ferina: Becareful though, you'll set the ship on fire. And then we'll be going nowhere!

Wrath: Just shut up and do your exercises.
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:46 pm

~Tentako and Xeche spar while Kyou sleeps~

3 posts till we get to Resanorcan
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:44 pm

~Wrath puts out his fire and leans back on the wall to take a nap. Ferina continues to exercise while drinking an energy drink she pulled from a package on her belt. ~
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:30 pm

(We've arrived... sorta)

~the ship rocks back and forth as the alarm begins to sound~

Xeche: CRAP

Kyou: What?!

Xeche: we're under attack

Tentako: ?! how!?

Xeche: *holds up his keyblade and points at it* we were too distracted to take the ship off auto pilot..

Kyou: you IDIOT!

Xeche: Everyone man your stations!

Tentako: ....uhm...

Xeche: oh right... my bad! Ehhhh! OKAY! Everyone go to a station where your experienced at, stat!

Tentako: okay... I'll power the shields, that should-

~the alarm blares louder as the ship shakes violently~

Xeche: SHIT!

Tentako: So i'm going to guess the shields just went down- WAH! *jumps back startled*

~a laser shoots through the window almost hitting Tentako's foot~
~the oxygen begins to get sucked through the glass~

Xeche: DAMMIT, Why is this happening to the good guys!

(hope thats exciting enough for our tastes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The History of Wrave and Vein.   The History of Wrave and Vein. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The History of Wrave and Vein.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next