Geneforce, home to the sonic master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geneforce, home to the sonic master

The ultimate sonic site

HomepageHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Web Design Class Projects
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm by Blastion

» Characters bio
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 pm by Blastion

» School
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:30 am by Blastion

» Time to move on.
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:54 pm by Genesis

» The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:29 pm by Blastion

» The New Kingdom hearts Game
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:21 am by Serph

» Arena 2
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:17 am by Blade

» Weird dreams
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:39 am by Draco X

» The History of Wrave and Vein.
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:19 pm by Serph

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:14 pm
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Blastion
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Vote_lcapThe Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Voting_barThe Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Vote_rcap 
RockyRobot
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Vote_lcapThe Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Voting_barThe Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Vote_rcap 
Genesis
Draco X
Takashi the Light
ShadowChris
Blade
Doku
Vein's Follower Dante
Savior Wolf

The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Number of posts : 1582
Job/hobbies : uhhm.... no
Humor : What?
Warning :
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Character info
Hp:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Left_bar_bleue50/100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
EXP.:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Left_bar_bleue50/100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Level: 15

The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Empty
PostSubject: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:51 pm

IF YOU DON'T LIKE COMPLEX RPG'S, THIS IS NOT THE RPG FOR YOU!!!
though you may read it to see if you like it >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several Galaxies somehow shattered creating a bigger, more complex galaxy. This world is inhabited with the common Heartless(Kingdom Hearts 1), the less common Nobodies(Kingdom Hearts 2), Homunculi(Full Metal Alchemist), and Over-sized animals that seem to worship unusual Emeralds that have tremendous powers.(Sonic Series)

There is, somewhere in this galaxy, a planet that contains only 4 people on it. A wise Wizard and his 3 fairies. This is but only a rumor and most do not believe in it. This Wizard know what has happened to the galaxy and how to fix it. This planet is only a fragment of a much bigger planet. (the planet we will all start off on)

{{When we start, it'd be one day before anything happens and before the Wizard even exists. Right now, for the sake of getting at least 4 RPGers - excluding myself, We'd still be in our School Days}}

Special Items you may have after the day is over (after the other galaxies combine with ours) are: Keyblade(1), Philosopher's Stone(infinite), Chaos Emeralds(7), Master Emerald Shards(100)
You need special items to get the P-Stone or a Keyblade. The Emeralds, though, are findable but only if you are told a location and search there. I'd tell you if you find it or not of course...

Your character(s) MUST be Human until F-DAY(Formation Day) in which mutations may occur which may change your species, give you powers, or send you to another planet - these are your choices

~~~~~~~

Requirements for Keyblade: Must have a Heart, Body, Soul, and ability to store Memories.
--also, you must type your adventure in the dark realm--

Requirements for Philosopher's Stone: A hand sized stone, 1000 dead bodies with the souls trapped inside, purely evil heart.
--pm me if you plan to create this-

note: Chris, I know your character "doesn't have a heart" but I never said you had to have it in your body.

~~~~~~~

Character Setup

Character Creation

Name:
Appearance: (hair, shirt, jeans/skirt, sneakers, height, weight, eye color.)
Personality: (LG,NG,CG,LN,N,CN,LE,NE,CE -- chart below), (Battle Style), (Threat Style).
Favorite Song: (1 or 2 songs, no more or less)
Powers/Traits: (5 powers your character will have after F-DAY -- look at chart and rules before adding powers)

note: you can't use a keyblade if you have not visited oblivion and defeated the boss

RPG Requirement Powers:

Summon Keyblade (Gives the ability to wield the Keyblade -- You cannot wield a Keyblade in your Mouth unless you have the skill to.)

Alchemy Research (Gives knowledge ALL alchemy and of how to create the Philosopher's Stone)

Nice Powers to Have:

Dual Wielding (Needed to efficiently use two weapons)

Triple Wielding (Body Part needed to do this is a tail or your mouth -- Allows you to wield weapons with your tail -- Need to have learned Dual Wielding)

Quadry (give ability to wield 4 weapons. you must have Triple Wielding to use this. You also need a tail and a mouth big enough for your fourth weapon)

SafeGuard-Keyblade (this is a special keyblade that can be wielded in your mouth. Can only use this if you have Triple Wielding. this skill summons a keyblade to your mouth)

Powers you gain only when you wield a Chaos Emerald(s).

Chaos Spear(1)
Chaos Control(2)

note: Chaos Emeralds can Double your powers and you can only wield 2 C.E.'s Maximum.

Personality:
LG- Lawful Good (Pure Good)
NG- Neutral Good (Good in General)
CG- Chaotic Good (Does Good things in a bad way)
LN- Lawful Neutral (Does things their own way bit in the guidelines of the law
PN- Pure Neutral (Does anything that benefits self and takes NO sides whatsoever)
CN- Chaotic Neutral (Does anything that it takes to benefit self even if it means to kill)
LE- Lawful Evil (Hates anything good but will stick tot he law)
NE- Neutral Evil (Wishes all would perish and will do anything to make it happen)
CE- Chaotic Evil (KILL ON SIGHT [even friends])

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Rules:
1. You can't teleport except by NPC's and Technology in Towns/Cities
2. Shields have a capacity of protection. IT can take as many hits as your Level
3. Forcefields cannot be used except by NPC's {Forcefields are impenetrable}
4. Barriers have a duration of 60 seconds and a cool down of 1 hour (can't use for an hour after casted) but it provides the same protection as Forcefields.
5. You cannot use protections (shields, barriers, etc.) while walking, running, etc.
6. You may cuss but not at RPG'ers in a negative way
7. Do not take advantage of loopholes in the rules including this one
8. FOLLOW ALL RULES!
9. Suggest rules that you feel are nessessary
10. You are NOT a god with infinite power. don't act like it, you've gotta be hit SOMETIME!
11. You can only have ONE special type of item. You can't wield a Keyblade AND Chaos Emerald.
12. Follow the Forum rules except the ones I negated here.
13. DON'T FORGET ABOUT The New Battle Feild: Mobius 616 RPG!
14. DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE Avatar Wars RPG!
15. DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE Tournament of a Lifetime RPG!
16. DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE S.S. Cruise RPG!
17. DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE TNG RPG!
18. DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE True Evil RPG!

note: This post may be changed often. if it is, i'll show what I edited.

Last edited by Xeche on Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Right_bar_bleue

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:07 pm

Name: Xeche

Appearance: Short brown hair, sleeveless black shirt, long black jeans, white sneakers, 5'7", 111lbs, hazel brown eyes.

Personality: CN, Strategic, Unclear.

Favorite Song: Runaway by Linkin' Plan || Perfect by Simple Plan

Powers/Traits: (5 powers your character will have after F-DAY -- look at chart and rules before adding powers)

1. Summon Keyblade

2. Alchemy Research (Since I'm going to have this guy wield a Keyblade, he can't USE the Philosopher's Stone but he knows how to make it)

3. Martial Arts Mastery

4. Swordsmanship Mastery

5. Power Absorbtion (A method much like creating the Philosopher's Stone but instead, His Weapon receives a power from anything it would absorb during the storm it creates)

((About the power absorbtion... the effect IS permanent but easily escapable. What he does is, Xeche needs to stab his sword into the ground and place his palm on the ground to summon a great symbol, the same as the one to make the Philosopher's Stone but instead, the Sword, after 5 minutes have passed, glows red and begins to absorb everything around it like a black hole. Anything that goes in is added as a power to Xeche (anything with powers of course, all that needs to be absorbed is the DNA. which means any blood or clones or even any summoned power that gets absorbed is then added to the power of the sword. This means that the powers are INSIDE of his weapon, Xeche can't use the powers without the weapon. -- The process requires the sacrifice of 10 Hearts of Coyotes fused within a red stone and 5% of the user's life span))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4047 Bethman Road
7:05am 8/25/2008

*riding bus toward school*

{lol... tomorrow...}

Last edited by Xeche on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Number of posts : 959
Job/hobbies : Artist/Writer
Humor : ...
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Character info
Hp:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:32 pm

Is it cool if I join? Sounds very thought out and in-depth. (good thing)
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockyrobot.tk
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:06 pm

(anyone may join! xD)
Back to top Go down
Takashi the Light
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Takashi the Light

Male
Number of posts : 235
Job/hobbies : Gamer for life
Humor : If you choke a smurf what color does it turn?
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Character info
Hp:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:43 pm

Name: Masuna
Appearance: Short red hair, white jacket with a black flame emblem on back. No shirt and baggy pants.
Personality - CG, extremely graceful, quick thinker
Favorite Song: Seize the Day ~ Avenged Sevenfold
Powers/Traits:
1. Bloody Rose (Huge sword thats as long as his whole body (Think Nero's)
2. Burning Passion (Sword is ignited)
3. Jet-Boost (Levitation)
4. Fiery Symphony (Song is played igniting every flammable object within a 10ft radius)
5. Ignition (Slowly damages self but allows 1.5X power attacks)

Other: Very weak defensively and light physical build.....very low HP and physical attack but has super-human agility and evasion. His light build also makes him fast...adding on to his evasiveness. Weakness is poison (like almost all my characters he gets sick really bad)

*Waiting for Xeche* Come on were gonna be late for homeroom!
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:15 pm

Bethlehem Freedom High School
7:32am 8/25/2008

*bus arrives at school* *gets off bus to find his friends already went inside* CRAP!

{Thanks alot for waiting guys, lol... although in your defence... the music was playing when I got there... gawd I hate my bus driver... always SO late. Hmm... maybe somehow I can catch Chris and Geoff's bus! o.o lol}
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:06 pm

Name: Rocky Robot
Appearance: Long brown hair with two shark-like hair fins in the back, a large puff of hair in the front hanging over, brown eyes, medium muscular build, tall, wears a knee-high blue long-sleeve dress, white gloves, green socks, black belt with circular gold buckle, and gray and red shoes with a black pattern on them.
Personality: NG, Friendly, kind-hearted, apologetic, thoughtful, smart, caring, appreciative, and patient.
Favorite Song: Mr. Roboto ~ Styx
Powers/Traits:
1)Green Blade/Red Knife (large meter-stick sized green/red light saber looking blade with a silver/magenta hilt)
2)Green Geo Blast (large ball of galactical green and geokinetic energy, when released looks like a green cannon blast attack...very strong)
3)Emerald Shard Slice (sends her little green shard of the Master Emerald out like a boomerang, cutting through almost anything)
4)Chaos Shatter (can shatter any of the Chaos Emeralds in one tight grip)
5)Weild/Summon Chaos Emerald
Other: She's generally kind to anyone, except for people who diss her or close friends. She also can control Chaos Energy, and is Geokinetic (earth controlling). Her weaknesses include: large amounts of water, and lack of Chemical Chaos energy (sort of like loss of blood). She cannot be reprogrammed.

School: Hallways:

Rocky: I wonder where Xeche got to. I saw him yesterday, but he dissapeared after that...hmmm...*goes into homeroom*

Last edited by RockyRobot15 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:11 pm

(yay for time skips rofl)

School - Pathway to Vo-Tech
11:45am

Xeche: Jeez, wish the others had Vo-Tech too.. I'll try and see if anyone has A lunch tomorrow...

((the tomorrow he speaks of will contain an event he wouldn't even DREAM OF))
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:14 pm

School: Rocky's Homeroom:

~Rocky thinks about her classes and her friends, wondering if any of them have D lunch...~
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:15 pm

Inside Vo-Tech

Xeche: *walks into lunchroom to see a line that leads into the hallway..* OH MY GOD!
Back to top Go down
Takashi the Light
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Takashi the Light

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:55 pm

*Walks into lunch to see various friends in his lunch* Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:02 pm

Inside Vo-Tech

Xeche: *looks at the clock* good GOD! it's been 30 minutes and the lines hasn't even budged!
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:32 pm

School: Block 3 class:

~Rocky is starving in her next block where all they talk about is FOOD! (Cause its a cooking class) ~
Rocky: *stomach mumbles* Ugh...I wish I had A lunch with my friends...*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Takashi the Light
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Takashi the Light

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:51 pm

Block 3
Ugh..........*Starts to feel sick and stops paying attention to class*
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:56 pm

Web Design Class - BAVTS

Xeche: *has a reading assignment and is falling asleep* *hit hits the table* Ow! *shrieking up on his seat and looks around to see everyone snickering* eh.. *continues reading while taking glances at a girl across the room*
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:08 pm

School: Lunch D:

~Rocky rushes towards the counters and picks up a tray with a plain pizza on it. She walks to her table and sits, thinking what could the others be doing right now? ~
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:10 pm

Web Design Class - BAVTS - Nearing Freedom's Block 4

Xeche: *sleeping*
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:14 pm

Lunch D:

~Rocky finished eating...~
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:16 pm

Web Design Class - BAVTS - Nearing Freedom's Block 4

Xeche: *awakens and looks out the hard to see window* *thinking: oh... that's right.. the eclipse is today...* *doses off*

(getting slightly interesting? xD I'm still waiting to see if cody geoff and chris may join this. cody said he'd join o.o)

Last edited by Xeche on Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:19 pm

(Don't mind if I wait too! And yes, this is getting good!)

Lunch D:
~Rocky stares up at the sky through the glass window in the lunchroom, begining to doze off... ~
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:40 pm

~Freedom High School Bell Rings~

Web Design Class - BAVTS - Freedom's Block 4

Xeche: *sleeping*
Back to top Go down
Takashi the Light
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Takashi the Light

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:03 pm

*Starts feeling really bad and becomes weary and tired*
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:19 pm

Web Design Class - BAVTS - Freedom's Block 4

Xeche: *sneezes and smack head into table in process* OW! ehh.. *hears people laughing and goes onto a computer to listen to his CD*
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:21 pm

School - Block 4:

~Rocky begins to take out her notes and jots down what's on the Chemistry blackboard. ~
Rocky: Finally...the end of the day....
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:55 pm

(oh f*** it... I'm tired of waiting, ROFL)

~~All sources of light vanish~~

Vo-Tech ~ web design class

Xeche: WHOA!

(it's pitch black, no light can be made, if you light a match, you will feel the flame but no light will be seen. it's like we're all blind)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)   The Unbalanced Galaxy  (Moderate RPG'ers+) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next