Geneforce, home to the sonic master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geneforce, home to the sonic master

The ultimate sonic site

HomepageHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Web Design Class Projects
The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm by Blastion

» Characters bio
The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 pm by Blastion

» School
The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:30 am by Blastion

» Time to move on.
The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:54 pm by Genesis

» The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)
The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:29 pm by Blastion

» The New Kingdom hearts Game
The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:21 am by Serph

» Arena 2
The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:17 am by Blade

» Weird dreams
The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:39 am by Draco X

» The History of Wrave and Vein.
The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:19 pm by Serph

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:14 pm
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Blastion
The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Vote_lcapThe Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Voting_barThe Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Vote_rcap 
RockyRobot
The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Vote_lcapThe Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Voting_barThe Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Vote_rcap 
Genesis
Draco X
Takashi the Light
ShadowChris
Blade
Doku
Vein's Follower Dante
Savior Wolf

The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Number of posts : 959
Job/hobbies : Artist/Writer
Humor : ...
Warning :
The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Character info
Hp:
The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Left_bar_bleue100/100The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Left_bar_bleue0/0The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 1

The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Empty
PostSubject: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Welcome RPGers. By clicking on this, that means you've recognized the title of either a story or an RPG. Well, unlike UNU, I, Rocky K., am issuing a call for crooks to create the craziest, most backwards RPG ever (so far). Anyone can join, but there are only 7 slots for the main characters. Here's the story:

Once upon a time, in a reversed world, all of the different planets had combined somehow (Tropic, Mobius, ShadowChris, Medusa Galaxy, etc.) and created a united world. The world was perfect; no crime, no problems, and everyone lived their life in true happiness and glory. Then, one miraculous day, a king died on the continent of Carissa leaving behind a key to endless treasure hidden deep in his castle. His royal executives had found out, and tried to get it out of greed, but lost their lives due to the trials guarding the catacombs of which the treasure was held in. No one has ever reached the treasure. EVER!!

Then one day, a team of 7 villains, known as the Corrupt Comrades, joined forces and began to search for the king's treasure all over the world. Since they had no idea what continent the treasure was on, they traveled all around the globe searching and causing havoc. These 7 theives were combated against heroes of all kinds, but triumphed over each and every one. Can they defeat the heroes? Will they make it to Carissa and finally get their hands on endless treasure? You decide.

Rules and Gameplay:

Being very backwards, this RPG takes your good guys and turns them into the 7 crooks. This also means your bad guys will be on the heroes team. Choose your nicest, sweetest, kindest, heroic, and friendly character, and MAKE HIM EVIL!!!
Do the exact opposite with your villian.

Only 7 crooks are allowed.

No godmodding.

No killing other characters.

If you have a hero, then you must have a criminal as well.

Be as creative as possible and have fun.

Types of criminals:

Pirate - taken
Devil -
Sorcerer -
Serrial Killer -
Shapeshifting Demon -
Mad Scientist -
Vampire -

Types of heroes:

Superhero -
Knight -
Wizard -
Angel -
War Hero -
Government Agent - taken
Guardian of ? (Whatever you want) -

It starts whenever we have enough contestants. Choose wisely!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockyrobot.tk
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Number of posts : 1582
Job/hobbies : uhhm.... no
Humor : What?
Warning :
The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Character info
Hp:
The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Left_bar_bleue50/100The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
EXP.:
The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Left_bar_bleue50/100The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:22 am

(Well since Kyou {pronounced Q} is a shapeshifter and is pure good, ill make him the Shapeshifting Demon xD)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Left_bar_bleue100/100The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Left_bar_bleue0/0The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:03 pm

(Good thinking! You wanna a hero to have him combatted against? Specifics?)

Taken:
Pirate & Gov't Agent - Rocky

Shapeshifter - Wing

Anyone can join, but if we don't have enough, the other players can throw in more characters.
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Number of posts : 271
Humor : LOOT
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:46 pm

Boncho- A young MAd scientist

Destroyer: A war hero
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:45 pm

(All right, lets begin. The others can catch up later if they want.)

~Our tale begins at a coastline on a random continent of the world. A beautiful beach and clear crystal waters lay before the city of Makuta (MAH-ku-tah). A pirate ship slowly creeps toward shore. It lands, and its captain unravels the ladder. The boots clink down the ladder, onto the dock, and low and behold, it's Captain Eliza of the great ship, the SeaMonkey. ~

Lizzy: Arr...this be a good place for a rest. I'd just be dockin' 'ere for a day or two and catch up on me treasure findin'.

~The young 9-year-old dominated the seas with an iron fist. She was the rudest, cruelest, most feared young girl of the era. She wore a black and white pirate's hat, a small brown trench coat with gold buckles and silver lined pockets, a short leather skirt with white leggings underneath, knee high boots with tassels on the rims, a pair of white gloves with gold rings on her wrists, and her hair was tied back with a single hairband. ~

~She stepped onto the beach, strode across it, and walked up to a local bar at the edge of the sand. She breathed in deeply, and pushed her way through the doors. The place was full of thugs and crooks, but none as evil as her. Eliza walked past a tussel and propped herself onto a rotating stool at the bar. She tilted her hat down, and lowered her voice. Then the bar tender came over and looked at her curiously. ~

Tender: Can I help you young lady?
Lizzy: Gimme a glass of yer finest liquor. On the rox.
Tender: I don't think you can order a drink my lady, your much too young!
Lizzy: Get me the drink, or I'll have to make it me self!
Tender: Okay, jokes over. You should probably leave now, kid.
Lizzy: All righty then. The jokes not over on me though.

~The captain stood up on the stool and then climbed onto the table. She grabbed the bar tender's shirt collar and brought him close to her face. She spit in his eye and balled up her other hand into a fist. ~

Lizzy: You think I'm too young, do ye?
Tender: What k-kind of child are you?!
Lizzy: The kind that kills people who don't give me what I want!

~She took her one boot and kicked the guy right in the chest flinging him backward into the glasses. He stood shocked, and scared as the girl grabbed a bottle of beer and jumped down from the counter, and left the bar. ~

Lizzy: Life's tough bein' a kid pirate.
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:52 pm

Tender: NOONE picks on ME! *polymorphs into a dragon breaking the bar down*

Dragon: you think you can pick on ME little girl! I'M Kyou the Poly!

Kyou: *roars*

(Sorry that's the only entrance I saw lol if u want me to change post, tell me xD)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:11 am

(no, no! I like it! ^_^ Keep it up!)

Lizzy: Arrr...so it be the polymorph master I be hearin' about! You're mighty clever! In fact - *glugs down alcohol* - I be lookin' for a new crew! The last one I had was eaten by a giant squid out in one of them seas. A demon like you would fit perfectly into me new mission!

~She tosses the empty bottle at the dragon. Captain Eliza had a proposition for the Polymorph Demon, but would he take it? ~

Lizzy: I be searching for some treasure, and if me calculations are correct, there should be enough for 7 scally-wags. Care to join?
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:07 am

Kyou: *catches the bottle and polymorphs back into a human* ...you humiliate me in my own bar and expect me to join you?!

(That's what kyou would say, try and convince him if u wana)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:47 am

Lizzy: Aye. There be a good reason for all o' this. I torment ye to see if I can get some good shipmates. Together, we'll find an enormous amout of treasure as large as your bar itself!! It be massive! You can pay for your humiliation in gold dabloons! Join me, and you'll have all the respect you deserve! And you can keep a portion of the gold. What do ye say? Shall we shove off?
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:23 pm

Kyou: give me a day to think about it, i gave up pirating a while back and not so crazy about getting back into it seeing that the last time i did it it bit me in the butt and we found nothing!
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:12 pm

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*
Boncho: hmmmm Are okay * talking to the robot*
Robot: Iam alive

Boncho: IT ALIVE I TELLL YOU ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE * LAUGH EVILLY*
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Lizzy: I see. Well, this be true. I've seen photographs with me own eyes! It's vast, and so bright, that rumors say that if you stare at it too long, you'll go blind! Luckily those photos were in black in white...but beside the point! I'll give ye a day er so to think 'bout it. And if you change yer mind, I'll be at me ship the SeaMonkey. It right over thar. *points to docking area*

~The captian salutes the false bar tender and begins to head toward her ship. She stops short, hearing a shouting "alive". She turns in the direction of the scream, and shouts. ~

Lizzy: WHAT BE ALL THAT NOISY RUCKUS?!? ME EARS NEVER DECEIVE ME! WHO SAID THAT?!
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:03 pm

Kyou: *annoyed and sarcastic voice - mimicing/making fun of the way Lizzy talks* That be ol' man Boncho. He be the rootinist tootinist cowboy of the ol' wile wile weast -.-
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Admin
Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 725
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:56 pm

(well since antyone can tell this is another alternate reality but I guess I'll join, but not as Genesis or Emily or Juliet, but instead I'll join as-)

Apacolypse: *a strong and violent wind blows towards the young pirate strong enough to knock down a full grown man,as suddenly a dark green hedgehog with a black strip going down his mid spine and pure black pants soon appeared on the pirate ship* ah, what a fine vessle this is, what do you think though?

Etisia:*the water began to splash about violently as a pillar rose from the liquid abbys, reveiling itself to be a yellow blond hairs hedgehog wearing a blue dress with skulls on it and a skull necklace* oh I love it sweety

(hope you down mine the two or the entry rocky)
Back to top Go down
https://geneforce.aforumfree.com
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:39 am

Boncho: I Am Scietist

robot: An iam his servant!
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:39 pm

(Not at all Geoff! I encourage you all to continue!)

Lizzy: *To Boncho* Arr...ye be a scientific landlubber. Always wanted one o' them on me ship....could have 'im repair thing I need fixin'....Ya lookin' for a change in yer plans, me harty? I got a plan that could change all yer lives fer the good of evil! What do ye say we go on a little treasure hunt?

~As the captian questions the scientist, she hears the waves rush agains the shore. Since she's a pirate, she could hear and see the difference in waves up against the shore. She noticed they were a little stranger than ususal. Between her new conversation, she turned around and her eyes immediately widened. She saw a blonde hedgehog board her ship with the help of a green and black hedgehog! And just when she was getting her crew together! ~

Lizzy: OY!! YOU THAR! WHAT'RE YE DOIN' ON ME SHIP?! I DUNNO WHO YE MIGHT BE THINKIN' YE ARE, BUT TOUCHIN' ME SHIP WITHOUT THE PROPER PERMISSIONS ONE O' ME PET PEEVES! *draws 2 foot pirate sword* I'LL TEACH YE TO MESS WITH ME SHIP!! THE PIRATE WAY!!
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Admin
Genesis

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:35 pm

Apacolyps:*smirks at the girl as he holds out his hand causing an extremly violent wind to blow towards her with the force of a hurricane* Dont mess with the big kids little girl
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:38 pm

~Captain Eliza is blown backward off her feet and into the sand and dirt on the ground. She skids to a stop, and jumps on her feet. Furious, she charges for the ship, and jumped for the ladder. She began to scale it like the monkey she was, tail flicking with anger. She finally reached the deck of the ship, and planted her feet firmly on the wood. ~

Lizzy: Now listen here, ya no good lad, I be the captain o' this here ship! I plan to set me sails in the mornin', if ye don't mind. I need me self a crew of power and dastardly crooks like yourself. Now if ye be willin' to join forces wit me, there be a treasure out thar with our name on it. You, me, your lass, the science fella, and the bar tender. Are we clear on it?
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Boncho: sure Gigaton?.....

Gigaton (the robot): agrreed
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Admin
Genesis

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Apacolypes: hmmm, treasure you say, what the heck, I'm in.
Etisia: yipe
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:01 pm

Lizzy: Good. *puts sword away* Thar be plenty for ye all! But fer now, we settle down and have a drink. I know the bar tender personally...I already have me self a map of where I looked before. So far, I got around to 1/4 of the world. The rest of it will take an awful lot of skill to get to in a months time. That's when high tides be hittin'.

~The captian took out a large, rolled up, tan paper that looked like posterboard, but with burned and ripped edges. She signalled to the 2 on board her ship and climbed down the ladder. Then, when she reached the sandy shore, she signalled again to everyone to follow her back into the bar. Now was the time to discuss things over a beer. ~

~Meanwhile, a long black limosine drove along the road about 20 miles from the bar. The driver, a brick red guinea pig wearing sunglasses and a black tuxedo, was cruising down the narrow street, when he hit a pothole, and gained a flat tire. Cursing at the incident, he pulled over, stepped out of the car and went to look at the injury. ~

Decoda: Pretty severe. *pulls out walkey-talkey* Hey Grey, we got ourselves a flat one. Limo # 25995. *puts away walkey-talkey* Damn. Guess I gotta walk there--hey wait...what the hell?!

~The government agent, Decoda, had spotted the giant pirate ship, the SeaMonkey. He took off his glasses just for a better look, but it was real. He quickly grabbed the gun from his glove compartment in the vehicle, grabbed the keys, and a belt full of equipment. The guinea pig then began to walk the 20 miles to the bar. ~
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Admin
Genesis

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Apocalypses: *jumps off the ship and lands on the sandy beach looks over and sees the motorcycle get a flat and starts to laugh* Stupid.
Etisia:* grabs apocalypses and pulls him into the bar*
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:18 pm

~Captain Eliza went straight to a barren wooden table and sat on one of the rickety chairs. The alcoholics in the room just stared and talked amongst themselves. She whipped the poster board onto the table and unravelled it slowly and gently. It appeared to be a large and complex map of the new conjoined world and its continents. She grinned as she took out a pen and marked her position on the map. ~

Lizzy: There! Now we be thinkin' like pirates. OY! TENDER! THE 4 OF US'LL HAVE OURSELVES A ROUND O' BEERS! AND HAVE YE MADE UP YER MIND YET?!
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:20 pm

Kyou: okay y'all gotta stop this nonsense, your obviously too young for- *remembers what happened last time* nevermind here ya go *hands over 4 bottle of his finest ales* and i've decided.... that i will join you
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:58 pm

Boncho: Uhh what is wrong Gigaton!

Gigaton: ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT DESTROYER THE WAR HERO NINJA IN PROXIMTY!

BONCHO: WHAT

Destroyer: *the ninja appears * CYPTIC METAPHOR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks   The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Corrupt Comrades - A Tale of 7 Crooks
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next