Geneforce, home to the sonic master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geneforce, home to the sonic master

The ultimate sonic site

HomepageHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Web Design Class Projects
The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm by Blastion

» Characters bio
The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 pm by Blastion

» School
The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:30 am by Blastion

» Time to move on.
The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:54 pm by Genesis

» The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)
The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:29 pm by Blastion

» The New Kingdom hearts Game
The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:21 am by Serph

» Arena 2
The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:17 am by Blade

» Weird dreams
The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:39 am by Draco X

» The History of Wrave and Vein.
The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:19 pm by Serph

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:14 pm
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Blastion
The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Vote_lcapThe United Nations of the Universe - UNU Voting_barThe United Nations of the Universe - UNU Vote_rcap 
RockyRobot
The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Vote_lcapThe United Nations of the Universe - UNU Voting_barThe United Nations of the Universe - UNU Vote_rcap 
Genesis
Draco X
Takashi the Light
ShadowChris
Blade
Doku
Vein's Follower Dante
Savior Wolf

The United Nations of the Universe - UNU

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Number of posts : 959
Job/hobbies : Artist/Writer
Humor : ...
Warning :
The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Character info
Hp:
The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Left_bar_bleue100/100The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Left_bar_bleue0/0The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 1

The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Empty
PostSubject: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:02 pm

Welcome my firends. This is the ultimate challange against evil. I have to tell you all something very serious: your planets, solar systems and galaxies are all doomed to thier existance. No, no. Don't jump out the window or reach for your razor just yet; let me explain.
The Universe is a vast and unpredictable place. Therefore, all around us is danger, but nothing like this. You see, the Milky Way galaxy (most of us) and many others are top contributers in creating something so deadly to all races and species. Their creation, called New Matter (it can be abbreviated as NM) is made of all things bad, evil, and raw power. NM takes many forms, but it can be identified as black solid looking creatures, although made of gases and radiation. Some also can have star clusters in the form of stripes across their arms, head, "hair", or legs. The star cluster colors can vary from bright red, bright blue, bright yellow, and white. All of the NM's have eyes made of crystallized gases. NM's are also an individual people or civilization we fail to recognize. Only few of us recognize these creatures as a threat, a peaceful coopertive community, or an ancient civilization created when the universe was created by the Big Bang. All those assumptions are correct. But in this case, we caught this species of matter at a bad mood...
New Matter has one motive in this time: to annihilate all the other races in the universe, be the dominant species, gain power, gain control, gain territory, and because they feel like it. This has only happened once before, but not as catastrophic. Obviously, we defeated the NM in a previous billion year period, but that was by miracle. The miracle now is in the hands of the UNU, or the United Nations of the Universe.
The United Nations of the Universe is similary to Planet Earth's United Nations, but only transgalactical. Most of the galaxies registered for this have expirenced a dramatic or tragic happening dealing with the NM, such as a kidnapping, a murder, or a serious injury to a someone or something. The UNU's master plan is to eliminate the NM off the face of the Universe for good. So far, the Milky Way galaxy is a major register for the UNU. We have yet to hear something from neighboring galaxies. Planets in the few solar systems in the Milky Way consist of Mobius, Tropic, and Earth. There may be more, but we haven't got that far in research. The UNU is also not the only resistance team to the NM. There is one other.
The New Depths of Space Resistance Corp. headed by New Matter's own, Nmeo (MEE - oh) the New Matter, son of General Aldebaran (All - DEH - bahr - ahn). The young NM since birth has despised his nation's behavior towards the other galactical races of the universe. Nmeo is also gifted with the 5 senses of a typical earth-like creature, knowing that all other NM's have only 4 senses, excluding touch. Nmeo also has an extensive feelings and emotions - other New Matter folk have very limited emotions such as hate, sadness, and aggression. Nmeo has taken every ounce of his energy to prepare everyone he can for battle against the New Matter, but he is the only one of his kind to risk his life to stop his people. Thus the New Depths of Space Resistance Corp. had failed, but luckily Nmeo fell back on the UNU as a back up reinforcement. Thankfully, he gathered "troops" to combat the evil, tyrannical species of New Matter.

So far, lots of people joined. Up to 6 people from various places may join. This is not an RPG. This is a story; for it has been placed in the written work/fan fiction area. This has already been socially approved to start this by our admin. I'm looking for people for the UNU. Would anyone else like to participate? The following have joined:
Rocky (me)
Geoff
Cody
Chris

The characters in it consist of:
My People: Rocky, Wrath, Kane, Decoda, Ferina, Zane
Geoff: Genesis, Emily, Juliet
Cody: SonicCody, Draco X, Aqua, Destroyer, Crimson Cody, Astumaru
Chris: ShadowChris, Xero, Chase

Anyone can volunteer their character up to play, they just need to give me a description:
Name, Age, Weapon, Powers, Basic Appearance, UNU Appearance (temp. costume - must be different than original!), Substitue Power (You can't fight these things with your normal powers/weapons. You have to have a cosmos related super power. I will assign you one if you can come up with one yourself.), Seat (seat in the UNU meeting room - looks like a colluseum assembly room - I will assign you a seat.), and a Codename (what you will be referred to as for disguise purposes - something 2 words or less and matches your character in some way shape or form.)

Any questions, please don't hesistate to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockyrobot.tk
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Number of posts : 271
Humor : LOOT
Warning :
The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character info
Hp:
The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Left_bar_bleue100/100The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Left_bar_bleue0/0The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:21 pm

shall we start then
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:35 pm

Mobious: station square

Cody: *humming *

???: DIE *SLICE*

else where

Draco: *Medidtating and is ambushed*
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:15 pm

REALLY REALLY SHORT STORY PARTS OF HOW PEOPLE ARE INVOLVED ALREADY...
On Planet Tropic:

Rocky: My son, and good friend were captured by the New Matter. I need to save them.

Ferina: Even though Wrath is my ex, I can't let him get captured by some things that just wanna pick fights with whomever they want!

Decoda: They took the President of Cournucopia, Mr. Han, and they tricked me into thinking they took my Rocky away...I'll kill them for what they've done already....

Zane: They literally destroyed my chance of winning the winter olympics on my planet! They murdered the judges, killed and maimed innocents in the audience and it seemed as if they were enjoying themselves...I can't just sit there and let them do that, even though I'm no hero!

Wrath: They captured me, took away my dignity, and almost took away my powers as well as my life force! Yeah, right! I'd like to see you try it, you sons of a ---!

Kane: They captured me, tortured my best friend, got the whole world invovled in mass chaos, meaning people are committing suicide thinking the world's going to end....and they despise the "lower" species so much, that they blow us up and hurt us cause they think it's amusing! Not in your life, New Matter!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Note, this is just what happened to my six people...what about everyone else? What if I told you, they:

(for Cody)
captured Alice the Princess
captured Aqua the Cat
interrupted Atsumaru's mission
horribly maimed Destroyer's master
captured Sonic the Hedgehog

(for Geoff)
captured Juliet the Hedgehog
horribly hurt Emily the Hedgehog in the process

(for Chris)
captured Gearic the Panda
planning to destroy Chase's AI and use her for energy

Now what do you say?
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:32 pm

Destroyer: Shadow Chris!

Mobiuos
Sonic Cody: where is my Farther *Asking amy*

with Roxas
Draco: where is....Aqua
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:39 pm

Draco X: They Kidnapped aqua and almost broke my family heirloom weapon

Sonic cody: They captured my farther and i just got to get back to my home
Crimson cody: they captured M y girl friend They Are Gonna pay
Destroyer: They Harmed Jackie estacodo and shadow chris
Astumaru: they Interupted my mission to get the hyugas to trust me again
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:42 pm

(Get Rid of Destroyer)
Dark Rage: I was Reading the Book of secret arts until these Cosmic beings Ambushed me and took my book of forbidden arts
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:09 pm

Yes....and they are now using those books for evil, Dark Rage! Doesn't that make you mad?! Doesn't it make you furiuos? All of you! Listen! You cannot be angry for much longer!
The reason being, they enjoy anger and that is their soul emotional feeling. They like making you sad, and hurting you! You cannot be angry.

The First Encounter: Tropican Involvement
~On a rainy day, Rocky Robot and her friend Ferina the Ferret were at the house of Tropic discussing their problems. Rocky mourns the lack of seeing her husband and son, while Ferina is sorrowful of breaking up with her boyfriend. ~
Rocky: I dunno Ferina...it's just...I miss them all sooo much!
Ferina: Yeah, I knew bad weather wasn't the only thing that was bothering you. Trust me....I feel, somewhat of your pain.
Rocky: Mmmhmmm....*nods*
Ferina: *decided to bring up the mood* Hey! Would it not be hilarious if something interesting popped throught the door right now? I mean, come on! What's the chance of that happening?
Rocky: Uh...
~Suddenly a burst of light came through the bedroom door and a figure about 3'8'' in height stood there. It was Decoda the Guinea Pig, looking all sweaty and beat up. ~
Decoda: Ah!! Rocky! You still here!?
Ferina&Rocky: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Decoda: ROCKY!!
Rocky: Decoda?!
Ferina: How does he know where you live?!
~Decoda bolted toward his childhood friend and hugged her without letting go. Immediately he started weeping. Rocky's eyes grew small and shaky. What was wrong?! ~
Rocky: Decoda! What's the matter?
Decoda: They-They got him! They got the President! They got Mr. Han! I-I wasn't sure if they-they were gonna come after you-you next! Oh thank - thank God your still here!!
Rocky: What?! Who got Mr. Han?!
Decoda: These things! I don't know what they were - but they were tall, dark, shifty, and had more super ablilities than I thought were in existance! It was so scary! I hid from them! I had to go to you! I just had to! I wanted to make sure you were okay...
Ferina: *thinking: Well, he's either a really good actor, or he's telling the truth...* Okay, prove it: tell us where to find these things.
~Outside the house, Rocky, Decoda, and Ferina saw some parts of the city beyond their little suburb, destroyed. Then, the next city-state over, Grapelina, was almost entirely destroyed. All 3 were shocked. They couldn't believe what was going on. The world was being chipped away at by dozens of superpowered freaks! ~

~Meanwhile, a light blue and brown hedgehog named Zane sped through the streets of Tropicana (city where the house of Tropic is), trying to locate an adress. He ran around corners, long roads, and through parks. All he saw, was tattered up buildings, streets, and the landscape around. Zane finally reached the suburban part of the city-state, and tried to find the house of Tropic. He knew that was where to go, because he knew one of the sisters that lived there, Tori the Tropican. Finding the house, he saw the 3 outside and slowly, panting, staggered up to them. ~
Zane: *in between pants* H-Help...me....please...I need to...speak to...Tori...
Rocky: She's not here. She went away on a trip. I'm her sister, Rocky...what's the matter?
Zane: Under...attack...by...strange things...killed hundreds...in olympic training....colleseum....killed judges....killed my chances...of winning....competition....
Rocky: That's horrible!
Ferina: They must be everywhere - a dozen at a time!
Decoda: They have to be stopped somehow!
Zane: ...how...do we do that...?
Rocky: I...I don't know. If only my son were here...he'd understand! He'd know how to solve this!
Ferina: Yeah, maybe this is suposed to happen and in the future, it's gone!
Decoda: The kid isn't that smart....
~Suddenly, a blast of flashing lights overcame them all, and in about 3 seconds, they were transported. All 4 of them wound up in a supreme-court styled room. Rows and chairs and desks were set up along the back, when a single podium was set up in the front center. The group looked down at themselves and all noticed they were wearing different outfits! Rocky had on a body suit of red and black, Ferina had on a miniskirt and shortsleeve with sneakers, Decoda had a gray longsleeve open jacket with jeans and a blue backwards cap, and Zane had an orange shirt and dark gray shorts with red sneakers. Then a second flash of light revealed a creature standing on the center podium. When it was okay to see (with all that blinding light), the creature was all black with streaks of yellowy-white around it's "hair" (mowhawk and pigtails) and around it's body. It was about 3' exactly. It's eyes were crystal blue and shone powerfully. It looked harmless, but then Decoda shouted: ~
Decoda: IT'S HIM! THAT'S THE TYPE OF THING I SAW KILL MISTER HAN!!
???: What?! I-I didn't even--
Ferina: That's it?! It looks wimpy!
Rocky: Looks are decieving, my friend...
Zane: Let's get him!
~All 4 charged at the creature, but in a desperate attempt to escape the clutches of the angry newcomers, the thing warped out and appeared floating in the air behind them. Then, it drew a blade out of thin air and slashed at them, knocking the group down. It landed, and then the blade vanished. It almost looked as if it were examining the 4. ~
???: Yeah, you guys are the ones, I just expected you to be nicer. That's all.
Rocky: Who-who are you?
???: Oh, right...I don't suppose you've heard of a species called New Matter?
Ferina: "New whatter?"
???: New Matter! My name is Nmeo the New Matter! And I am the only one of my kind that will ever be nice to the lesser species.
Decoda: Lesser species?! I'll show you lesser species!
~Decoda charged at Nmeo and tried to punch and kick the thing, but Nmeo kept dodging every move, easily and swiftly. Decoda tried going faster every punch or kick, but Nmeo went faster too. Finally, Nmeo ducked down and pulled Decoda's legs out from under him, knocking him down. Nmeo smiled. ~
Nmeo: It's fun playing with you. No wonder they attacked you - you guys have the best fighting spirit!
Zane: What's that supposed to mean?! I was in the middle of a sports competition when those things that look like you attacked us!
Nmeo: Not my problem. Look, you were all attacked in someway shape or form, because the other New Matters like a good challange. So, they picked who ever was closest to you and struck, whether you know it or not! They just hoped they would get a fighting response! They like to fight!
Rocky: I was attacked too?! How?! Did they get Tori?!
Nmeo: Your sister? Ah, she's fine. It's you son and friend they got.
Rocky&Ferina: WHAT?!?!
~Nmeo snapped his right fingers and a screen appeared out of thin air. On the TV, it showed Wrath the Hedgehog and Kane the Komodo struggle while bound and gagged. The two were trying to fight back, but the rope they were tied up with, just absorbed their power - pyro and solar. Nmeo snapped his fingers again and the screen showed a map. ~
Nmeo: This is the place they were taken too. It's not far off, but the New Matter's are already starting a colony there. I think it's in Grapelina.
Decoda: That's my city.
Nmeo: Yeah, that sucks...this is the place of residence. *pointing to the President's house* Your son and friend are kept in there. You need to help them before anything else bad happens to them.
Ferina: What worse could there be?
Nmeo: You can be surprised what New Matter can do; they have no sense of touch, so they can't feel pain. They mind as well cut them open alive and --
Rocky: STOP IT! JUST TAKE ME TO MY SON NOW!!
Nmeo: Whew! Thanks for stoppig me. I really didn't want to get to the end of that sentence!
Zane: You're a freak....just help us get our planet back.
Nmeo: All in good time...first, I must regain forces. I'll be back in an hour.
~And with that, Nmeo departed. Rocky started crying, and Ferina held her gently. Zane began pacing and thinking. Decoda softly talked to himself. What was going to happen? ~

(Part one of my story. Cody, if you don't mind, I'll involve your people next.)
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:09 pm

(I Do Not)
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:18 pm

Dark Rage
weapon: Sword of the Charmers and staff of dark
powers: the eleement of dark, Strength of 100 men...on steriods, very wise, agile as agile can be possible of any means, Teleport, and alot of spells
Appearance: Jet black hair, blues eyes, he wears a white charmers jacket black short and t shirt and black shoes
UNU Appearance: A red trench coat with gray pants with a silver chain
Supsitute power: cestial Death
Seat: the Far end of the 4th row
CodeName: Slayer

Last edited by Draco X on Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:08 pm

PREVIOUSLY POSTED BY CODY:
Sonic cody: They captured my farther and i just got to get back to my home
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
MOBIUS:
~SonicCody was rushing home to his parents! Finally, he would get to see them again! It's been so long since his last adventures with his talking sword, SoulMane. With a wide grin on his face and his legs moving so fast that when he reached the house and looked down at his feet, the bottom trimming of his black pants were freyed off. ~
Cody: Whew! Guess I went too fast for my pants...
~When he walked inside his house, he froze solid; he saw his mother, Amy Rose the hedgehog weeping horribly on the floor. Her clothes were torn, her hair was ragged, and her face and arms were cut and bruised. Immediately, SonicCody rushed over to her and helped her up and stop crying for a few seconds. He ran into the kitchen, got a warm washcloth and soaked it. As he cleaned up his mother's wounds, she told him what happened. ~
Amy: *in between sobs* They....they horribly....they took...they got him....!!!!
Cody: What? Who took? What did they take?
Amy: They took.....your....SSSOOOOOONNNNIIIIIICCCCCCC!!!!!!!
Cody: WHAT??!?!
~Cody in a furious rage screamed; he had finally returned, but someone had beaten him home. Apparently, after talking to Amy for another 10 minutes, he figured out that these people were not from Earth, Mobius, or Tropic...they were not even alien-like! Then, another 10 minutes went by and SonicCody helped his mother feel a little bit better. She could speak more clearly now. ~
Amy: *slightly sobbing* Cody....you have to go get him back...I...I couldn't stop them....
FLASHBACK (STILL AMY TALKING)
We heard a knock on the door and Sonic went to answer it. I was in the kitchen making supper when I heard Sonic get hurt. I ran to the front window and I saw these things, tall, dark and mysterious looking, pick up Sonic by the neck and hold him up high! I ran out sceaming "Put him down!" but since there were 3 of them, one of them began to beat up Sonic, the other 2 came after me. I took out my hammer and began to swing at them, but it dissovle right through them! I couldn't touch 'em! I punched, kicked, and attacked all I could, but they weren't afftected! Then they grabbed me and beat me up so badly, I began to cry. And when I started to cry, they threw me in the house, picked up Sonic and took off! After that, I passed out and woke up hours later, crying my eyes out.
END FLASHBACK
Cody: Those creeps! If I ever get my hands on one of them, I'll --
Amy: Don't bother....Cody, you have to stop them, but you can't!
Cody: What'd you mean?
Amy: You can't touch them! They just laugh at you when you try! It's like a....a...a horrible version of a realistic God-mod on your videogames!
Cody: .....grrrr....
Amy: Oh! I almost forgot! Sonic told me something before he was taken off by the creatures. He said: I'll be okay, just make sure our son is alright and safe.
Cody: Huh! How can I be safe from those things now that I can't fight them! Wait, the World Rings!
Amy: Maybe you can try that! Yeah!
Cody: Alright! *looks up toward the sky* YOU HEAR THAT CREATURES! YOU TOOK MY FATHER, AND NOW YOUR GET THE SON!!
Amy: Cody, please don't shout.....
Cody: Sorry mom--huh?!
~Suddenly the floor lit up beneath SonicCody. Then he began to float slightly, and Amy rushed toward him. She hugged him to try to keep him on the ground, but SonicCody knew this could be only one thing. Chaos Control was warping him to somewhere! Amy then let go when Cody gave her a look of understanding. Then in a blast of light, SonicCody dissapeared. ~
____________________________________________________________________________________________
UNU CENTRAL MEETING ROOM:
~Rocky, Ferina, Decoda, and Zane all picked chairs with their names on them in the first row of the auditorium. Zane kept annoying Decoda, and Ferina was talking to Rocky. Then, a blast of light shone in the 4th row, far left seat. SonicCody appeared in it's place wearing a little something different; he had shades, purple gloves and pants, and black shoes to match. Rocky looked up and saw her nephew. ~
Rocky: SONICCODY?!?!
Cody: *turns* Where the--AUNTIE ROCKY?!?!
~The two met up between the rows and hugged. Rocky then let go and looked at him, scanning his new outfit. SonicCody did the same. Both had a shocked expression on their faces. By this time, the other 3 had become curious, and joined them between the rows. ~
Cody: How did you get---wait....WHERE IS HERE?!
Ferina: Nobody knows, kid. All we know is we were taken here by something--
Decoda: Some"ONE"...
Ferina: Whatever....SomeONE called Nmeo the New Matter.
Zane: Apparently, he's part of this hostile race who wants to take and kill us all and use our powers for evilness and all that cr@p....
Rocky: We've all been affected somehow...They have your cousin and his best friend, they took the President of our country, and they killed a whole bunch of innocent people at a Olympic compettition....what did they do to you?
Cody: ....They took Dad, and brutally harmed Mom....
Ferina: Who's your daddy?
Cody: Sonic the Hedgehog.
Zane: I KNEW IT!! HAHAHA!!! I WAS RIGHT!!
Decoda: Shut up, spazum...
Rocky: Oh, Cody, I'm so sorry. Is she okay?
Cody: Yeah, she's fine now. She said some dark and mysterious things took him, and they beat the livin' daylights outta him!
Ferina: Hmm, ya think that's hostile sounding, boys?
Decoda: New Matter attack....
Zane: Yeppers....
~Then a voice chuckled at the top of the podium in the center once more. It was Nmeo, back for round two. ~
Nmeo: Heh, you guys sure do have a lot in common! I never realized that I picked blood relatives to join the force!
Cody: The force?!
Nmeo: Didn't Auntie Rocky tell you that? Well?
Cody: No, but I think it'd be better if you told me!
Nmeo: Okay okay...My name is Nmeo the New Matter! You were attacked, whether physically or mentally, and they got dear ol' dad. Listen, dude, not my prob, okay?
Decoda: You are so not cool....don't try to immitate it...
Nmeo: Oh, what did you think of my Earthly "oh no you dih-n't" attitude?
Decoda: Not responding. Continue.
Nmeo: Aww, was that a complement? Thank you!
Cody: So, who's problem is it?
Nmeo: The New Matters. The NM are evil and have no heart, soul, or anything you humanoids have. I, however, do.
Zane: Wait, if you're one of them, then how did you get a heart and soul?
Nmeo: I just got lucky I guess....Look I don't even know my past, kay? I was too busy running away from the other bullies I used to hang around with...who used to be my friends...heh! Anyway, you, my friend are now stuck here while I go, once again to recruit forces!
~Nmeo then withdrew a the same sword from the previous battle (see last post) and held it up high as he saluted. ~
Nmeo: VIVA LA UNU!!
~And with that, he blasted in a flash of light. ~

(How'd you like that? Good?)
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:04 am

Before the falsh of light
Soulmane: *waking up by the words New matter* Wait new matter

Cody: you know those speiceies?

Soulmane: like wanted to... their ancestors tried to make me choose one of them as my weilder but it failed in embarising way oh Speaking Ancestors Where is the So called Ultimate Lifeform of unlce of your, shadow

Now

Cody: Now Who is Calling? *hears Someone familiar* HMM could it be....

Last edited by Draco X on Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:09 am

(next I am Guessing is Draco)
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Admin
Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 725
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Character info
Hp:
The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Left_bar_bleue50/100The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
EXP.:
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:42 pm

(when do i come in?)
Back to top Go down
https://geneforce.aforumfree.com
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:05 pm

(Soon)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:00 am

(Geoff, you can start making couple sentence story parts like Cody and I did. If you do that, I'll throw Genesis or one of your people extra early! ^_^)
???:
~Draco X the Dragon Master was concerned for his captured friend Aqua. The two were newly going out, and getting into trouble left and right. Only a matter of time before he knew he would have to save her like this. But why would they take her? And...more importantly...who's "they"?! All questions would be answered soon, for Draco consulted one of his Dragon friends for advice. They told him to find her quickly, for she could be in grave danger. Not the answer he was looking for....he knew that, but they told him otherwise. ~
? Dragon: We all believe you should find her first. If you need us, call, but only for necessary things!
Draco: But, can you at least help me figure out how to find her?
? Dragon: We'll try. Here. Take one of your own dragons out to search the area.
Draco: Fine. I call upon: Shade the Dragon!
~Soon, Draco and Shade were soaring through the skies trying to find Aqua. Time to time they stopped for a 5 minute break but this search seemed to go on forever. Finally getting darker out, Shade suggested to rest for the night; they might need strength for the next day's search. Draco refused at first, but decided to relax after he began to yawn. They stopped near a cliff cavern and made beds from the sand and leaves on the floor of the cave. Draco couldn't sleep, so he got up and wandered toward the cliff's edge. Then, he looked down below into the forest and saw a whiz of black and gold. Interested, his eyes widened and he flipped over and began to de-scale the face of the cliff. Draco reached the bottom and the black and gold thing zipped right past him! Draco got into a battle stance and prepared to fight, but the mysterious quick witted creature skidded to a halt. It appeared to be about 3 feet hight, had huge “pigtails” and a smaller hair bang, streaked with shiny yellow. It had a normal body shape, no shoes, no gloves, but lots of glow. It had huge, crystalline blue eyes and an exquisitely shiny grin. Draco looked at it, confused – why wasn’t this thing attacking? And why did it stop so suddenly – Draco only knew of one other who can stop on the dime like that, and that was SonicCody, but this surely didn’t look like him. As it walked over, it began to giggle, then speak in a girlish, high pitch. ~
Draco: Well, what do you want?!
???: I just wanna meet you. My name is Nmeo, and I think you’re the one missing the blue feline….
Draco: Aqua?!
~Draco then immediately rushed up and body tackled the thing called Nmeo. They fell, and Nmeo winced in pain. Draco began to strangle and violently threaten the new creature. All of a sudden, the mighty dragon Shade swooped down and knocked Draco back off the creature with swoop of her wing. ~
Shade: Knock it off. You could be harming the only thing that knows about Aqua….let’s get what we can out of it first.
Nmeo: *coughing and choking* Hey- yeah! Whatever happened….to manners? I have feelings too you know!
Draco: Fine….tell me what you know about Aqua the Cat!!
Nmeo: *standing up* Okay, okay….My people, a race of angry and violent creatures called the New Matter, have kidnapped those who are close to some of the strongest people in the whole universe. Just to make you feel better, there are about 5 others that have the same problem as you. The only reason I’m not attacking you is because of a certain gift the universe has given me – the gift of touch. I have more emotion and can feel things like pain, joy, sadness, and anger….I also can be touched by others and have free will. This is unlike my people, the aggressive ones, because they can’t have access to all that power. It’s a gift, but also a heavy burden….
Shade: So, your saying that your kind took Aqua, because she’s connected to Draco?
Draco: Then, I must be pretty strong, then huh? Ahem…uh, where do you think she is, so as we might find her?
Nmeo: *nods* I know, but I’d have to take you back to the Resistance headquarters. Come…
~As Draco walked near to where Nmeo was standing, Nmeo drew a circle of light with his finger around Draco, and signaled him to step forward. Draco stepped into the light and vanished instantly. The light ring disappeared, and Nmeo nodded approvingly to Shade. The mighty dragon flew off with confidence, and Nmeo warped himself out to find the next contestant. ~
UNU HEADQUARTERS
~Draco arrived unnoticed, and like all the others, he wore something different. He had on a red robe, white jeans with a few chains and a bullet proof vest underneath the robe. He shook himself out and checked his new attire. Then he saw a few others, including SonicCody! He ran over to the red hedgehog and greeted him enthusiastically with a tone of worry in his voice. SonicCody reassured him, and proceeded to tell him what was going on. They were to infiltrate the city of Grapelina, on Planet Tropic as soon as they recruited enough troops. Draco thought that they were involved in some kind of war, and as if everyone knew what he was thinking, they all nodded at him. ~
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:25 pm

Okay, Geoff. Since you've been a good boy, how about your turn?

~Genesis the Hedgehog was gliding on his magical wind staff through the nightly air. It was a calm, peaceful night, and the green and red hedgehog so no trouble coming ahead. So as is seemed, without a care in the world Genesis flipped, twirled, and did “mad cool” stunts on his wind staff. When he grew tired, he landed on the tree tops of a nearby forest and gazed out at the waning gibbous moon. ~
Genesis: Ahh…peace and quiet…nothing I like more than….*face sagged to a droopy state, with eyes almost closed* being bored…ugh! Isn’t there anything to do?
~As if his wish were granted, he heard a scream, so shrill and high pitched he winced. At once the hedgehog drifted down from the tree tops and ran off in the direction of the scream. With quick thoughts he dashed through the environment around him and arrived at an familiar living residence. The residence was his summer home, and the shrill scream came from inside. The only two people he knew that would be in his summer home were his best friends: Emily and Juliet the sister hedgehogs. Were they in trouble?! What was wrong?! What had happened?! Even more determined than ever, Genesis ran up the front steps and blasted down the door with his wind magic. To his horror, he saw Emily, a young blonde 8 year old hedgehog, lying on the ground injured, screaming, and staring in horror at the thing in front of her. The thing was huge, bulky and dark. It had a demonic look in its eyes when it turned towards the hero. And it was then Genesis saw what it had slung along it’s shoulder: Juliet! Emily’s magical sister had a terrified look strewn across her face. Her long blonde hair was ragged, and her blue floral dress was torn everywhere. The monster glared and then growled at Genesis. But, then it spoke… ~
Monster: *hoarsely laughs* You’re too late….we’ve already gotten what we need here…
Juliet: …Ge-Genesis!! Help!!
Monster: Shut up!
~The thing grabbed the girl it was holding with it’s one massive paws with claws and slapped her across the face with it’s free hand. Genesis growled and whipped out his staff. He ran up to the monster with the stick holding it like a baseball bat, but as soon as he let his swing loose, the monster held up Juliet in defense, forcing Genesis to accidentally whack Juliet in the head with his staff! The monster laughed again and re-swung Juliet over it’s shoulder. Leaving Genesis scarred for life, the monster backed up a few steps and held up its free hand toward the ceiling. It charged a purple beam from it’s paw with claws and shattered the ceiling until it had a huge hole in it. When it was done, it crouched down and then jumped out of the home and out of sight. Emily finally got up and ran crying to Genesis. He held her close to him, still in shock. He felt the wet flow of tears run down his own cheeks as well. How could he miss? How could he miss that thing? It was huge, but fast. And what kind of power beam was that? Genesis had never seen anything like it. Emily then stopped crying for a brief moment and told Genesis the sad, unforgettable story. ~
Emily: *still through sobs* When…when we got here, Juliet unlocked the front door and then….then we went inside to find that thing here, t-tearing up all our things! I-It ripped apart the sofa, the bookshelf, the-the beds, the dressers, the everything!! Oh it was horrible!! B-But then, it looked at Juliet and it-it started talking to her about coming with it. Of-of course she said no, but then it started to beat her up! I-I tried to beat it with a heavy book, but then it-it started to beat me up! And-and then, it grabbed Juliet and she tried to attack with her water, but it didn’t work! The water couldn’t touch him! Even her most powerful attacks couldn’t touch him! Then it started to get angry and beat her up more, and then that’s when you came!
Genesis: *wipes her eyes* You were really brave Emily. Really brave. And you tried to protect her. I’m proud of you for that. And she is too. But now, we have to go find a way to save her from that thing! Get on some new clothes and grab your pack! Let’s go save Juliet!
~When the pair headed out of the house, a dark figure with pigtails and stood about to be Genesis’ height appeared a few feet away from the house. It’s crystalline blue eyes shimmered in the night and it’s glowing yellowish streaks outlined the figure even better. Genesis stared at the creature and held up his staff defensively. ~
Genesis: What do you want?
Emily: Who are you?
Nmeo: I’m Nmeo, and I’ve come to help you save your lost loved one!
Genesis: How did you know about that?
Nmeo: I know a lot of things! Like, I know that your breaking your own parent’s laws little girl!
Emily: W-What do you mean?
Nmeo: Your parents never wanted you to hang out with him *points to Genesis*, but since you and your sister share a powerful love for him as a friend, you broke that law and did anyway.
Genesis: What are you?!
Nmeo: I’m a New Matter. New Matter, like uhhh…the one you just saw! ….Ooohh, wait as second, that’s a bad example….
Genesis: WHAT?! GGGRRRR!!!!
~With all his might, he summoned his wind powers and slashed the staff in Nmeo’s direction, creating a powerful hurricane like wind blast towards him. Nmeo just stood still and watched his “hair” whip around his face. He almost seemed to be enjoying a refreshing breeze! Genesis and Emily stood shocked as Nmeo laughed at them. ~
Nmeo: HAHAHAHA!! That was great!! It felt like I was at an Earthly beach or something!! Wow! I-I gotta bring you guys back!
Emily & Genesis: Back where?
~Within that instant, a flash of light surrounded the two and a few colors flickered around them. Emily held onto Genesis because she was scared and he held onto her approvingly. When the flashing stopped, Genesis opened his eyes to a auditorium like room. Seats everywhere, and a center podium stood tall as well. When he looked down at Emily, she was wearing something different. And so was he! She wore a light blue short sleeve shirt with regular blue jean skirt, matched with white fingerless gloves, brown sneakers and a lavender bear book bag. Genesis was wearing a white chef’s coat, gray slacks, matched with white elbow length gloves (under the coat’s sleeves), and deep red sneakers. The hedgehogs both were amazed at this outfit transformation. When they looked around, they saw a bunch of people sitting around the center of the room. They were: Rocky Robot, Ferina the Ferret, Zane the Hedgehog, Decoda the Guinea Pig, SonicCody the Hedgehog, and Draco the Dragon. Genesis recognized 3 of them. Emily hid behind her friend and the two walked toward the crowd. Immediately, Rocky and SonicCody noticed they were here and they ran toward the newcomers. After a hug or two, Rocky and SonicCody led Genesis and Emily to where the others were. Within 20 minutes, Genesis and Emily explained what happened to them and how they lost Juliet. Decoda and Ferina both told them, that if they lost someone to a New Matter soldier, then they were now involved in a war which no one has heard of. ~
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Admin
Genesis

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Left_bar_bleue50/100The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:45 am

That was the best i had ever read! I want more bounce
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:38 pm

I can only imagine why...^_^...okay fine...where shall I start next? Your brother? Or perhaps Jordan...hmmm....any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:22 pm

Uh. Dark rage or aqua or chris
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:38 pm

Chris. Aqua is captured and I still have to write Dark Rage. Although, I wrote it, Chris' part isn't done BECAUSE SOMEONE DOESN'T HAVE A DESCRIPTION OF XERO FOR ME TO WRITE DOWN OR DRAW!!! So now I have to give you a version of the story without any description of Xero...here ya go...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Once upon a time, on a faraway planet named ShadowChris, there was a king…ah, scratch that…he was a purple, evil hedgehog who owned the most powerful company known to all species of the Universe. The “king” owned a castle far in the lands of his planet and in that castle he sat, alone, with mere minions and minor pals resided. Also inside the castle was a laboratory. Being in the basement of the castle, the laboratory was huge and filled up to the ceiling with gadgets and crazy inventions created by the “king”. Yes…the “king’s” name was ShadowChris, owner and kazillionaire of ChrisCo. Now ChrisCo. was a simple company, simply making electronic devices in order to aid all races in their task to accomplish life. ShadowChris also had 2 accomplices: Gearic the Robot Panda, and Xero. Being of the evil league ShadowChris had no problems with making weapons and machines of mass destruction and selling them to mindless bad-guys or whoever wanted to buy them. He has also gone so far into a clothing brand; ShadowChris created a pair of pants that allow infinite pocket space to whoever wears them. Some say it’s magic. Others say it’s scientific genius. Chris says: ~
SChris: Aha!! I’ve done it!
Gearic: Done what? What is done?
SChris: I’ve completed the sentence of the narration paragraph! Yes!
Gearic: …Is that all?
SChris: No…I don’t think so…I think the narrator is going to continue to speak unless we continue this dialog section.
Gearic: …
~After that mess…ShadowChris and his robot creation walked downstairs into the lab. There, Xero stood looking through a submarine lookout scope. Chris tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around. ~
Xero: Yes?
SChris: Anything interesting in the world above?
Xero: No, nothing. Just the same old planet ruled by you.
SChris: Great! Now can I look?
Xero: Be my guest.
~Xero stepped aside and gave the scope handles to ShadowChris. When he peered through, he saw a nice outdoor scene. He smiled and nodded as he stepped back from the machine. Then he walked toward one of his oldest inventions lying on a nearby desk. The object looked like a gun, but it was actually connected wirelessly to a toilet somewhere. The real in-use weapon was placed on a ship he had used. This was the prototype he remodeled a while back to upgrade it from ONE laser beam to FOUR laser beams, each beam shooting in a cardinal direction: north, south, east and west. In order to not get hit, you had to stand somewhere northeast, southeast, etc. Chris picked it up and threw it to the ground where it lay unbroken. ~
Gearic: *looks at Chris* Why did you throw that object?
SChris: I wanted to see if it would hold. Looks like that new bad tasting metal works well!
~Later that night, around midnight, Gearic was in sleep mode down in the basement, recharging his battery and weapons. All of a sudden the door creaked open and a large dark foot stepped down. Gearic detected motion, so he deactivated sleep mode and unplugged himself. He walked around to the door and noticed it was open. The panda scratched his head and muttered “illogical” to himself. He then walked toward it and closed it shut. When Gearic turned around, he was face to face with a grinning red-eyed vicious beast hanging from the ceiling! Immediately, Gearic sounded the alert siren and ran as fast as a robotic panda could around the basement. The beast just drooled out black slime as it followed the panda around the room. It’s devilish tail knocked over a glass beaker on one of the counters and it fell with a smash. That entire ruckus woke both ShadowChris and Xero. They rushed from their rooms in their sleeping wears and dashed down to the basement. Kicked the door down and they both ran down the steps and found Gearic in the clutches of a drooling upside down beast! Xero charged for it, ready to take it down, but he went flying right through it into a stone and metallic wall. Chris took out two rifles, charged them up, and rapidly fired at the thing. Shockingly, all the bullets missed and the beast charged at ShadowChris, Gearic still in grasp. Chris braced himself for immediate impact, but as if it was an icy cold shower, the beast flew right through him! It sped up the doorway and crawled out of sight. ShadowChris stood motionless. What was that thing? And why did it take Gearic? Not a problem! Activate the homing chip! Frantically, Chris rummaged through a desk’s drawers and found a homing-tracking device. He pressed the locate button, but there was no signal beep. Not even a malfunction signal…what was going on? He threw the tracker up in the air, took out a handgun and shot it several times before it fell to the ground. He put the gun away and helped up Xero, still a little unconscious from the wall impact. When he regained consciousness, ShadowChris and he both agreed to look outside and in the castle for their friend. In one room, Chris found a lone gun on the ground. He went in and picked up the weapon. He looked at the label and noticed it was….not made by him!! Who could have made this piece of garbage?! ~
SChris: Hey…I was gonna say that…
???: *kiddie laughing*
SChris: Xero! Is that you?
???: No way? Xero totally doesn’t sound like this!
SChris: Come on! I know you’re using the voice mimicker for that!
???: Hmph.
~The voice stopped talking for a brief moment. Chris looked around nervously. Who was that? Then all of a sudden, Xero stepped out of the darkness of the left hand corner of the room. Chris folded his arms and laughed. He knew it! Of course! Xero stepped closer to him and peered into his friend’s eyes. Chris looked awkwardly at this guy. What was he doing? ~
SChris: Okay, stop playing around.
Xero: …
SChris: Seriously…
Xero: ….
SChris: …
~Suddenly, Xero became surrounded in shadowy spirals and dust balls until his true form was revealed! This new form had an all black body, yellow streaks on it’s pigtails, and light blue crystalline eyes. Chris stared shocked. ~
SChris: Hey, you’re not Xero! I just remembered I threw out that voice mimicker months ago!
Nmeo: Now you’re catching on…
~The New Matter quickly lifted it’s right arm and slapped ShadowChris on the shoulder, holding his impact. Around them, the room was warped and twisted and turned. Finally, the room faded into an auditorium looking room, with seats that lined up evenly. Nmeo let go of Chris and immediately the hedgehog fell to his knees as if something was hurting him inside, but he felt fine. Stunned, he watched his clothes change before his eyes. Now, he wore a dark red polo shirt with dark gray jeans, matched with a black trench coat with read on the inside (reversible), white gloves, the single gold bracelet, and dark red sneakers. Nmeo signaled the “come here” sign with its hand and a second flash appeared by ShadowChris. Xero appeared wearing something different too. He looked down at himself and jumped. Then he looked at Chris and jumped again. What was going on? Nmeo giggled and took both their hands and dragged them over to the others. Genesis gasped. ShadowChris and Genesis were forever, and sometimes they thought unfortunately, brothers. One was a hero, while the other, evil. The two looked at each other as Chris and Xero got up. Then Nmeo spoke again. ~
Nmeo: Tell ‘em what’s happening guys! I still have to get more!! Heehee! *warps out*
Genesis: *grins* Welcome to our world…brother…
SChris: Shut. Up.
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:18 pm

Sonic cody: HEHEHE

Draco X: HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAH *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Admin
Genesis

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:40 pm

That was so cool, now I am even more excited to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:46 pm

YIPPEE KY-YAY!!! DONE WITH ANUTHA SECTION!!! ENJOY MY WAITERS...

~On a chilly night, when the moon was full, a glimmer of trailing sparkles dotted the dirt road of the woods. Zooming in, the sparkles were revealed to be data streams written in binary code, following behind a female hedgehog. The girl was digital, and her flowing hair made her appear more graceful than even a fairy. Although as previously stated, the night was chilly, but she bore no clothing articles. The hedgehog looked as if she was in hurry, or…escaping something! Right behind her was a huge black beastly creature with huge arms and a shark-like fin coming from its head. The thing was known as a Crusher, and it wanted to capture the tiny glittery hedgehog! But, the monster and the tiny hedgehog were not just running for fun, but being pursued by a fox in a suit of armor named Chase. ~
Chase: COME BACK HERE YOU MONSTER!! LEAVE ZETA ALONE!!
~The beast would not stop, even when Chase ripped out a laser gun and fired several times at him. Astounded that the beams went right through him, the fox leaped into the air and tried to jump on it, but like the bullets, he fell to the forest floor with a thud. ~
Chase: Impossible. I’ve never missed a target! Grrr…
Zeta: CHASE!! HELP!!
Chase: I won’t let you down, Zeta! Here I come!
~The fox in armor got up as fast as he could and dashed after the thing trying to catch Zeta. If the beast had gotten her, Chase would be in trouble. Zeta practically controlled his life support system. Of course, he was a Spartan warrior and could handle a couple blows, but if he ever got fatally injured, Zeta would need to revive him. It wasn’t so much a romantic connection, but the fox and the hedgehog had to stay together because they were a team. Finally after 2 minutes of running, Chase caught up to the beast hovering over the digital hedgehog. She appeared okay, but then, the beast detected Chase’s arrival. It grinned at him, as a look of horror struck his face. The beast reared up his right arm, and Chase ran towards the swing. He jumped over Zeta, back facing the beast, as the mighty fist of the monster struck his armor. Although thick, his armor felt useless in that moment; it cracked where the beast had struck and he was hit with such force, he landed on Zeta with his heavy metal suit. It hurt her horribly, and Chase knew it. The beast then picked up both his fists, and smashed them down again, and again. On the fourth strike, he stopped and kicked the two of them aside like a pile of junk. Coughing, Chase got up slowly, and turned around to glare angrily at the fiend. It smiled creepily, and dashed off into the forest. When he was stable enough, the fox stood, shaking and staggering, he went after the thing. Then he came to a clearing, where he saw about 50 of odd looking creatures all doing some sort of work: some were picking up metal and moving pieces of tree, and others were moving chunks of the ground! All of them looked like Crushers or Grunts (rounded looking dark figures with pointy heads and hard shells on their backs). Slightly frightened, and very confused, Chase, ran back to Zeta to check if she was going to make it. When he got there, Zeta was on her knees coughing up data streams and wiping her mouth. Chase sighed in relief and went to help Zeta. ~
Chase: Are you all right? I’m sorry to have hurt you…
Zeta: I’m oh…
Chase: You’re system’s badly damaged. Are you able to function still?
Zeta: Yes, but I’m afraid you’re life support data has been destroyed, and won’t recover unless I am repaired. There also is a large glitch in the technology control program. I’m not able to control much technology now with a weakened system.
Chase: Damn…what about the healing program?
Zeta: Heavily damaged. Oh, Chase, what did that thing want from us?
Chase: I’m not sure. I did find a cluster of them straight over there by that patch of woods. Come on.
Zeta: Don’t get in over your head…
~Chase and Zeta carefully walked over to the area where all the creepy beings were constructing something. Zeta seemed nervous. No one’s ever damaged her system like that before. And no one’s certainly been able to land 5 Spartan punches on Chase! The Crushers and Grunts were operating their construction, when all of a sudden, a sharp white blast shot through 3 of the Grunts and they instantly exploded! All the beasts turned and became rabid. Then another few blasts shot from the trees and killed a few more enemies. At last the shooter jumped out of the darkness and with 2 guns held high, started firing energy bullets from his machine guns. Many things were destroyed and some of the trees actually started to catch on fire. All the Crushers headed for the short pigtailed shooter and began attacking it. It fell to the ground and the guns flew aside. Chase watched the guns carefully. The machines landed with a loud clink, and the monsters continued to beat up the little fighter. Chase put on an angry face and ran out to collect the guns. He began running and firing at the beasts pounding on the little thing, knocking them down and even killing some. They got up and headed straight for the fox. Chase quickly remembered that Zeta couldn’t do much if he got heavily beat! Immediately, he ran for it, still holding onto the energy guns. The things gained on him, but much to his surprise, the little pigtailed shooter was now flying in the air above the gang of monsters. The being shot down lasers from his hands and killed off a few of the running beasts. Then Chase stopped running and used up the rest of his energy guns on the remaining things. When they were all gone, the pigtailed thing landed and walked up to the freaked out fox. It smiled and its crystalline blue eyes shimmered in the darkness. Chase looked at it awkwardly, and it put its right hand out. Just then, Zeta arrived panting and rushed over to Chase. She stopped and stared at the thing talking to Chase and listened in to the conversation. ~
Chase: Who are you? And how come you can use these guns and kill those things?!
???: All will be told in good time, Chase.
Chase: How do you know my name?
???: ^_^ Hee hee! I’m Nmeo, and since I’m a New Matter, I know lots about you and your kind.
Chase: Kind? What’re you talking about?! And what the hell is a New Matter?
Zeta: Chase! Are you okay?
Chase: Yes, I’m okay, but I don’t know what’s going on. “Nmeo” over here says he knows who we are!
Nmeo: Yeah, sure do! I know for a fact that you, Chase the Fox are a true Spartan soldier brought up by the overlord ShadowChris. To tell you the truth, I don’t think you’ll like where you’re going…
Chase: GOING?! NOW I’M GOING SOMEWHERE?! JUST WHAT THE --- ZETA!!!
~All of a sudden Nmeo aimed and fired a beam out of his hair bang from the yellow streak. It hit Zeta and she disappeared in a flash of light. Chase automatically dove at Nmeo, and smashed him to the ground. Chase demanded to know where she was, but Nmeo only laughed. He pushed Chase off of him and spoke. ~
Nmeo: She’s fine, but someplace else. You’ll have to come with me if you want to see her again. And you’ll have to rescue her data.
Chase: No. I can’t. I…
Nmeo: You need her…
Chase: …fine…take me to her….
~In a second flash of light, Nmeo and Chase warped to an auditorium like room. The fox looked around and noticed a few other people were there. Then Nmeo pointed at him. ~
Nmeo: Look! I even fixed your clothes for you. You also needed a new color, so I gave you an upgrade.
Chase: You made my suit dark red?
Nmeo: Yeah, sure…
~Then a blue stream of data fluttered by Chase. Zeta was here. She rushed over to her friend and hugged him. Then they both turned to the crowd of people in front of them. The Tropicans, the Mobians, and the…SHADOWCHRIS?! AND XERO?! What were they doing here?! Chase immediately ran over to him and as soon as the hedgehog looked at him, the fox punched him right in the face. The hedgehog fell and the room became silent. ~
SChris: So…my “faithful” companion has returned.
Chase: I hate you…*to everyone else* What’s going on?
Draco: Chase. We’re all being tormented as we speak.
Zeta: Tormented? How?
Genesis: We’ve all been brought here because one of our close friends has either been captured or injured.
Rocky: For me, my son and friend have been taken.
Decoda: They slaughtered the leader of my country.
Zane: They took away my victory and killed hundreds.
SonicCody: They took my dad and maimed my mom.
Draco: They kidnapped Aqua, my girlfriend.
Xero: They got Gearic.
Emily: They took my sister and harmed me brutally!
Ferina: We all have a reason. And now we must go stop the New Matter!
Chase: But that’s what –
Xero: Yeah, we know. But he’s a good guy.
Zeta: Good guy? So, that means we’re on the heroes’ side?
Chase: Guess so…I think that’s a good plan to have.
SChris: Why am I the only one who is truly evil on this side?!
~Everyone stares at ShadowChris disturbingly. He shrugs and grins. ~
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Admin
Genesis

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:09 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Chris is so evil, also i think i told you this but again zeta is only big enough to fit in chases hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The United Nations of the Universe - UNU   The United Nations of the Universe - UNU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The United Nations of the Universe - UNU
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geneforce, home to the sonic master :: Comic Discussion :: Written Work/Fan Fiction Area-
Jump to: