Geneforce, home to the sonic master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geneforce, home to the sonic master

The ultimate sonic site

HomepageHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Web Design Class Projects
Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm by Blastion

» Characters bio
Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 pm by Blastion

» School
Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:30 am by Blastion

» Time to move on.
Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:54 pm by Genesis

» The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)
Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:29 pm by Blastion

» The New Kingdom hearts Game
Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:21 am by Serph

» Arena 2
Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:17 am by Blade

» Weird dreams
Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:39 am by Draco X

» The History of Wrave and Vein.
Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:19 pm by Serph

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:14 pm
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Blastion
Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Vote_lcapWelcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Voting_barWelcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
RockyRobot
Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Vote_lcapWelcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Voting_barWelcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Genesis
Draco X
Takashi the Light
ShadowChris
Blade
Doku
Vein's Follower Dante
Savior Wolf

Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!

Go down 
+11
Blade
Invert_Tails
Vein's Follower Dante
Draco X
Savior Wolf
Blastion
q-bertkaoskid
Takashi the Light
RockyRobot
Burst28
Genesis
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Number of posts : 1582
Job/hobbies : uhhm.... no
Humor : What?
Warning :
Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Character info
Hp:
Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
EXP.:
Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Level: 15

Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:33 am

what just happened? *looks at a meteorite outside of Vo-Tech*
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Number of posts : 959
Job/hobbies : Artist/Writer
Humor : ...
Warning :
Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Character info
Hp:
Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:34 pm

Sha? What? *get curious* ???
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockyrobot.tk
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:55 am

*was kidding*
Back to top Go down
emerald99
noob
noob

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:24 am

Yo What up, I'm emerald 99 and I'm new here.I' m also a sonic fan.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Admin
Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 725
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:
Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:27 am

Welcome to Geneforce.
Back to top Go down
https://geneforce.aforumfree.com
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:12 am

"Yo what up" is not proper English, please do speak more properly during your next post.

ROFL j/k j/k but anyway, what's up!? wait a sec... who're you? *ponders*
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:28 pm

Hi there! My name's Rocky K.! And not only am I a Sonic-Series fan, but I am an artist in training and my specialty happens to be, well, the Sonic-Series!!! I also specialize in comics, sprites, writings, and fancharacter creation and recreations.

(^_^ I used big words....heehee)
Back to top Go down
xoGen
noob
noob
xoGen

Female
Number of posts : 2
Location : hmm...lemme think-in a house, on a road...with a giant green broccoli thing! :P
Job/hobbies : Photography, music, art & helping ppl lol
Humor : idk Can be sarcastic... Why so seriousss?
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:33 pm

-beep beep- ooo uhm :O hi? lmao I'm not really sure what to say, but I figured I'd sign up cause Jordan did an-oh kool a cherreh!! Razz cherry oh, and yeah my name was taken so xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogtv.com/people/xoGen-o_O
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:19 pm

cuz ur name is Genesis lol
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:32 pm

Yeah, who won that battle on who gets to keep the name? The real Genesis, or Geoff?
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:14 pm

noone yet lol. we agreed that the real Genesis is controlling Geoff though rofl
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:57 pm

GAH! OH MY GOD, THE POWER OF GENEFORCE RUNS THROUGH BOTH THEIR VEINS!!
It's that acursed "shadow clone jutsu" again, isn't it? Clone gone wrong!!
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:06 pm

its been finalized lol, geoff keeps the name and we call my sister Gen
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:44 pm

Oh okay...good. No bloodshed?
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:01 pm

nope nope
Back to top Go down
Takashi the Light
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Takashi the Light

Male
Number of posts : 235
Job/hobbies : Gamer for life
Humor : If you choke a smurf what color does it turn?
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Every time people say invert im going to think you're talking to me lol (My username on nearly every other site im on is invertedvertigo)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:29 pm

Yeah but you changed your user name though for this one. Why?
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:39 pm

geoff changed it for some reason
Back to top Go down
xbuster
The regular
The regular
xbuster

Male
Number of posts : 43
Humor : The Bain of Vein
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-28

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:07 pm

Rofl the internet be here!

Teh tekki has be summoned here by some unknown force. (*Cough*CrisCo. brand missile*cough*) I guess ill be watching O.o >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!   Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Newbies! Post your welcomes here!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3