Geneforce, home to the sonic master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geneforce, home to the sonic master

The ultimate sonic site

HomepageHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Web Design Class Projects
Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm by Blastion

» Characters bio
Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 pm by Blastion

» School
Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:30 am by Blastion

» Time to move on.
Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:54 pm by Genesis

» The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)
Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:29 pm by Blastion

» The New Kingdom hearts Game
Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:21 am by Serph

» Arena 2
Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:17 am by Blade

» Weird dreams
Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:39 am by Draco X

» The History of Wrave and Vein.
Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:19 pm by Serph

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:14 pm
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Blastion
Chris-Co. High School Vote_lcapChris-Co. High School Voting_barChris-Co. High School Vote_rcap 
RockyRobot
Chris-Co. High School Vote_lcapChris-Co. High School Voting_barChris-Co. High School Vote_rcap 
Genesis
Draco X
Takashi the Light
ShadowChris
Blade
Doku
Vein's Follower Dante
Savior Wolf

Chris-Co. High School

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Genesis
Admin
Admin
Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 725
Warning :
Chris-Co. High School Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chris-Co. High School Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Character info
Hp:
Chris-Co. High School Left_bar_bleue50/100Chris-Co. High School Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
EXP.:
Chris-Co. High School Left_bar_bleue0/0Chris-Co. High School Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 3

Chris-Co. High School Empty
PostSubject: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:20 pm

In this time it is necessary for a person to have a good education in order to make it in life, realizing this the evil lord Chris has opened up a new high school to educate the people of the universe with everything they will need to succeed in life, but there is a catch, it seems that Chris is also starting to teach people to be evil, this could be a problem to some and a blessing to others. Now its your turn to choose, choose to be noble or evil. On a side note it should to noted that Chris, the leader of this RPG will be saying everything on a timed schedule, each post he makes will include a time (You do not need to worry about typing the time.)
Back to top Go down
https://geneforce.aforumfree.com
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Number of posts : 1582
Job/hobbies : uhhm.... no
Humor : What?
Warning :
Chris-Co. High School Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chris-Co. High School Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Character info
Hp:
Chris-Co. High School Left_bar_bleue50/100Chris-Co. High School Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
EXP.:
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:50 pm

Students:
Jordan Boyer - Junior
Wrave Windling - Senior
Tentako Reggie - Freshman
Xeche - Sophomore
Peace Ravenger - Senior

Last edited by Valyk on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Admin
Genesis

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:
Chris-Co. High School Left_bar_bleue0/0Chris-Co. High School Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:57 pm

*In a few seconds a large bus ship had landed on the large floating school as the door swisher open, two hedgehogs walked out of the bus*
Juliet: were finally here.
Genesis: *pouting,* I still can't believe I have to go.
Juliet: ah come on it won't ve so bad, besides we need to keep an eye on Chris.
Genesis: fine, I guess I'll have to do this.
Juliet: *wraps her arm around his,* that's it now Les go
*the two both walk through the frotnt door and into the large auditorium*
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:10 pm

*also getting off the bus were Jordan(human), Wrave(echidna bird), Xeche(human), Tentako(human), and Peace(the mammal)*

Peace: *to Wrave* that was a long ride...

Wrave: Your telling me... *walks into the auditorium with Peace*

Xeche: *to Tentako* Let's hope we get the same classes!

Tentako: Yeah that'd be great! *walks into the auditorium with Xeche*

Jordan: *walks into the auditorium alone*

Chris-Co. High School Auditorium

Jordan: *accidently bumps into a girl* sorry... *walks fast to find a seat on the benches*
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Uh, game developing.
Humor : LOLQUE?
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:41 pm

Yukari quickly turned her back and followed the boy. She sat down next to him, smiling.
"Oh, you must've bumped into me on accident, huh? What's your name? Mine's Yukari."
She stared at him for a little, keeping that smile on her face. "You look cute.."
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:52 pm

Jordan: *blushes* uh- *gulp* erm I mean, H-hi... *closes his eyes and thinks* (Thinking: What do I say? Oh- she asked my name...) uh, my name's Jordan... and.... uh, thanks...

Wrave: *looking at Jordan* ugh... *waves his hand and Jordan gets pushed closer into Yukari, with the power of wind, to the point where they're face to face*

Jordan: ?! *blushes some more*

Wrave: *turns to Peace* anywayz-

Peace: what'd you do that for?

Wrave: whacha mean?

Peace: you know how shy he is!

Wrave: >_> don't worry about it.

Last edited by Valyk on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowChris
Superposter
Superposter

Male
Number of posts : 117
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
Chris-Co. High School Left_bar_bleue100/100Chris-Co. High School Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:33 pm

Auditorium

*Standing in the auditorium standing on the stage waiting for the students to arrive is Chris, Xero, and Gearick.*

Chris:*Looking bored* Ugh....are they here yet?

Gearick: No. The first bus has justed arrived and the others will be here soon.

Chris: Ugh.......so bored.*slumps on to the floor*

Xero:*Nudges Chris*Get up your a principle now you have too at like one.

Chris:*still on the floor* but i don't wanna.....*Crosses his arms and pouts*

*Chase walks into auditorium wearing a t-shirt and seat pants with a whistle around his neck*

Chase:I can't believe you talked me into being a gym teacher......I mean I'm a trained killing machine who cost *points at Chris* You! money millions of dollars to make just to end up as a bloody gym teacher. To think I could be out there on the battle field making a difference but instead you have me here teaching kids how to play some stupid games they probably learned in th 3rd grade!

*A light flickers on the center of the stage and Zeta appears in the light dressed as a school girl*

Zeta:Calm down Chase i think you look adorable in your gym outfit.

Chase:*Blushes but then clears his throat and tries to sound like he isn't embarrassed* Thank you. I just can't wait for this day to be over.

Zeta:*Giggles* Silly Chase*Fades back into the system and her voice echo's over the intercom*I'm going to run the final test n the schools system. Just call me when were ready to begin.

Alright now we have to wait for the rest of the class to arrive before we can go any farther*sites back and relaxes*
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:09 am

"Nice to meet you Jordan," Yukari said. "So are you a senior? Or what?"
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:39 am

Jordan: I'm a junior... sorta... it's really complicated.... I mean, going to the hospital didn't do anything good for my grades in the previous school i went to...

Last edited by Valyk on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:43 am

"Oh, I see. I'm a senior. So who's your friends?" Yukari said while yawning.
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:53 am

Jordan: eum... I don't- OH! you mean Wrave! euhm... He's not really-

Wrave: we're BEST buds, right Jordan! *wrapping his arm around Jordan's shoulder*

Peace: *shakes his head* I'm Peace. *waves*

Jordan: uh, r-right....

Tentako: *sitting next to Yukari on the other side* I'm Tentako! I'm a freshman, haha. CHECK THIS OUT! *shows off* my gloves turn electricity- *a ball of fire appears in his hand* into Fire!

Xeche: *pushes Tentako off the bench* I'm Xeche, a sophomore! check this out! *pulls out a black rock from his pocket* it's coal! now watch this! *closes his hand and opens it revealing a diamond* here, you can have it!

Peace: *gets up and grabs the diamond and puts it in his pocket* *pulls Xeche's and Tentako's ears and drags them away* idiots....
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:06 am

"Haha, cool. I'm a senior. Nice to meet you guys, I'm sure we're going to be good friends," Yukari hugged Wrave and Jordan. "We should totally hang out, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:09 am

Jordan: *blushes when hugged*

Wrave: well I'm busy most of my time, maybe you can hang out with Jordan *levitates toward Peace* wait up!

Jordan: *gulp..* sh-sure
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:21 am

"Ha, you have such nice friends. Anyway, why did you end up in the hospital?" Yukari said as she winked at jordan.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Admin
Genesis

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:32 am

Genesis: *watching the others actions And powers,* tsk, see Juliet this is why I don't go to school
Juliet: ah come on, I go and it will be fine
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:44 am

Jordan: it's a long dreadful story... but to make it super short.... (being polite he tells the story anyway, the short version) I wanted to live with my dad but the only way to do that was to get away from my mother. Having that done I betrayed her and all my friends, that's why... that's why I have no true friends.... After I accomplished that I lost everything... My mother filed a lawsuit or something and my dad read something I put on my Bebo about not being able to take much more of my life... So he brought me to the hospital saying to me that I have to say that I'm having suicidal thoughts and homicidal thought toward my mom's boyfriend. I was there from December 5th till the day I couldn't care less where I lived which was December 29th... yeah, I spent Christmas in the hospital. 25 days... in the hospital.... it changes a person.... then i spent two weeks in Transitions which didn't help me at all, then I went back to school with friends that welcomed me back with open arms but by then I already had a curse.... I failed 11th grade and decided to go to a different school and now I'm here...

(all of that was TRUE except for the switching schools part)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Number of posts : 959
Job/hobbies : Artist/Writer
Humor : ...
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Character info
Hp:
Chris-Co. High School Left_bar_bleue100/100Chris-Co. High School Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:23 pm

~Outside the building, another school bus arrives and stops gently. At once, and in a single file line, 3 students walk out of the halted yellow vehicle. A freshmen dark blue, boy hedgehog, Wrath Hedgehog sighes and smiles, as he jogs toward the building. ~

Wrath: Come on, you just have to be excited about this! I mean, how many kids can say they went back in time to go to school with their parent?! I'm so psyched!!

~The one other two students, a black footed, brown coated ferret, shakes her head as she steps on the sidewalk. Ferina the freshman ferret became very unhappy in this instant. ~

Ferina: Having your ex go to school with you isn't fun to me at all....But I just bet you I'll have the locker next to yours....

~Finally the last student, a tall, human, brunet senior, particularly wearing a blue uniform, brushed her hands through her hair and walked up to her son from the future. ~

Rocky: I'm not that happy about it....then you'll get to see your mother fail at math, mister "I can solve any problem in my head"! And who knows what'll happen...

~Three all walked in the auditorium together and found three empty seats. Rocky sat down attentively, and very aware, while Ferina sat with her arms crossed, unhappy, and Wrath spazzing and looking around the place with anticipation. ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockyrobot.tk
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:59 pm

Jordan: but yeah... thats my story...
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:05 pm

"Awh, that's to bad." Yukari hugged Jordan. "This is actually my time being here, haha. I transferred schools"
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:07 pm

Jordan: well, heheh it's everyone's first year here... You see, the school JUST opened just now actually or something like that, heheh.
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Wrath: Look at all these people...the must be wondering what this is about too...
Ferina: With you, everything's a wonder.
Rocky: Now, now, I don't want to hear fighting...
Wrath: Ya, Ferina...No fighting....wonder...
Ferina: *angry face*
Back to top Go down
Serph
The regular
The regular
Serph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Yukari closed her eyes. "Oh, really? Haha. That's cool. Anyway, how long is this going to take, anyway? It's like it's been forever since we got here." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:13 pm

Jordan: No. Clue.

(CHRIS, POST!!!)
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Admin
Genesis

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:40 pm

*suddenly the last bus had arrived as some more students came out*
Moon the fox: *steps off the bus excitedly* I cant believe this, this school is supposed to be amazing
Scarlet the cat: *walks out snuddedly* Who cares, school is school.
Nathan the hedgehog: *jumps off the bus* I gotta agree with her
Moon: *starts to pout a little* th-that's not true
*finally one last student came off the bus shy and quietly as he pushes past everyone and rushes into the auditorium, taking a seat in the back*
Scarlet: *angrily* who does he think he is, i mean even miss braincell here is more polite
Moon: maybe hes just shy.
Nathan: blah blah blah, lets just get in
*all the new students rushed into the auditorium, suddenly Scarlet and moon caught site of someone they both knew very well*
Scarlet&Moon: GENESIS!!!! * they both start to wave*

Genesis: *looks back and waves*
*scarlet and moon both rush over to genesis as they both start to fight over who gets the seat next to him as Nathan sits next to Juliet and stretches his arm around her shoulder*
Nathan: Hey sweet thing, hows it been
Juliet:*whispering* Agh, Nathan.
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:54 pm

(XD Nathan! Aw boy, this is gonna be funny! )

~Wrath continues to look around the room excitedly, and spots the rest of the people, eying the females in the room. He blushes, but stops and is kicked in the shin, by none other than Ferina. ~

Ferina: Would you stop, you little perv?!
Wrath: ...ow...I have a right to look...
Rocky: Wrath, please behave. You shouldn't randomly hit on those girls anyway - you don't even know them!
Wrath: *sits back with arms behind his head* And school is the perfect place to meet people!
Ferina: You are just so....ARGHH!! *turns around and frowns*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris-Co. High School   Chris-Co. High School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris-Co. High School
Page 1 of 1