Geneforce, home to the sonic master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geneforce, home to the sonic master

The ultimate sonic site

HomepageHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Web Design Class Projects
Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm by Blastion

» Characters bio
Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 pm by Blastion

» School
Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:30 am by Blastion

» Time to move on.
Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:54 pm by Genesis

» The Unbalanced Galaxy (Moderate RPG'ers+)
Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:29 pm by Blastion

» The New Kingdom hearts Game
Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:21 am by Serph

» Arena 2
Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:17 am by Blade

» Weird dreams
Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:39 am by Draco X

» The History of Wrave and Vein.
Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:19 pm by Serph

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:14 pm
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Blastion
Invasion of blackarms Vote_lcapInvasion of blackarms Voting_barInvasion of blackarms Vote_rcap 
RockyRobot
Invasion of blackarms Vote_lcapInvasion of blackarms Voting_barInvasion of blackarms Vote_rcap 
Genesis
Draco X
Takashi the Light
ShadowChris
Blade
Doku
Vein's Follower Dante
Savior Wolf

Invasion of blackarms

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Number of posts : 271
Humor : LOOT
Warning :
Invasion of blackarms Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Invasion of blackarms Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character info
Hp:
Invasion of blackarms Left_bar_bleue100/100Invasion of blackarms Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
Invasion of blackarms Left_bar_bleue0/0Invasion of blackarms Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 1

Invasion of blackarms Empty
PostSubject: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:48 pm

Okay We know that Blakc Arms was defeated by Shadow but however GUN was Not buying it They Created a humanoid weapon prototype Codename: Bladester as he was improved from his normal human self to a lethal humaniod weapon of mass destruction and power. Black arms had just conquer station square GUN had destroyed all access to getting in and out of this city however You and alot of people had been drafted to stop black arms and a new threat that is known as the Virus. GUN was going to Nuke the place however Shadow said no. Now you must team up with Bladester in order to save the civilians and hostages and Anhilating alien and zombies alike shadow will breif you momentarily. but first Who are you and what are your power?

Name: Bladester
Powers: Weaponization of body parts, protocal (being able to walk, run, run up a wall, glide through and explore
in any terain.), sensory (self explanitory), consume (literally asorb people and gain there abilities and knoledge)

Name: Sonic Cody
Power: World ring abilities and super speed
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Number of posts : 1582
Job/hobbies : uhhm.... no
Humor : What?
Warning :
Invasion of blackarms Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Invasion of blackarms Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Character info
Hp:
Invasion of blackarms Left_bar_bleue50/100Invasion of blackarms Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
EXP.:
Invasion of blackarms Left_bar_bleue50/100Invasion of blackarms Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Name: Peace
Power: Control over the Phantom Dust
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Number of posts : 959
Job/hobbies : Artist/Writer
Humor : ...
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Character info
Hp:
Invasion of blackarms Left_bar_bleue100/100Invasion of blackarms Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP.:
Invasion of blackarms Left_bar_bleue0/0Invasion of blackarms Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:15 pm

My name is (I'm gonna be someone different now...sooooo)

Name: Kane (pronounced: KAY neh) the Komodo Dragon

Power: Ability to control solar and various wave (cosmic, gamma, and heat) particles, manipulating them into a high powered attack by using the Chemical Chaos coarsing within his veins. (Also has razor sharp teeth and claws, and powerful body attacks, noting his size and weight.)

(Just an FYI... this is Wrath the Hedgehog's best friend from the past, present, and future.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockyrobot.tk
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Shadow: Okay The recuriuts here Bladester?

Bladester: Yep well the first 3 at least

(rocky You do shadow OK)
Back to top Go down
Takashi the Light
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Takashi the Light

Male
Number of posts : 235
Job/hobbies : Gamer for life
Humor : If you choke a smurf what color does it turn?
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:21 pm

Name: Yuna
Ability: Dreamweaving

Yuna: Oh hey people
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Sonic Cody: Sup
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:22 am

Peace: erm.. hi...
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:05 pm

Bladester: is there anyone else out there in this fight
Back to top Go down
Takashi the Light
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Takashi the Light

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Yuna: So what is this gun thing? *Half asleep* doesn't seem too bad....
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Cody: A government organization to protect this world
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:40 am

Peace: what do we do now?

(seriously)
Back to top Go down
Takashi the Light
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Takashi the Light

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:33 pm

Yuna: Sleep? *yawning, she forms a purplish cloud and lays down on it and closes her eyes*

(I hate when rpgs start like this)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:15 pm

(Okay Cody. )

Kane: G.U.N? You've got to be kidding me. I despise the Mobian Government...and Planet Tropics...

Shadow: This is a reinforcement station we've all been chosen meet at and to assist G.U.N. in stopping the Black Arms. I've delt with them once before, but that was a while ago. The Black Arms are ferocious, dark, and will stop at nothing to destroy each one of you. I'm in charge, here, Bladester being second in command. He has the next location in where they are attacking. We shall all go, just incase we need all of you. Bladester?

(How's that? Not sure what this RPG is about. My guess is combating the Black Arms. )
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:33 am

Peace: hey.. wake up.. *poking Yuna* Shadow said something important...I think...

(yeah some rpg's get like this)
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:50 pm

Kane: *folds arms* *mutters* I hate you, hedgehog...

Shadow: Bladester? Are you listening?

(Well, we'll try to hold it up for as long as we can...)
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:51 pm

(Correctr rocky)

Bladester: Right according to my sources we should head to the....WHAT! *sigha* I told gun that was suicide but ah they put us in the north side of station square which is now under control of black arms they want us to go help some of the rescue mission squads to evacuate the civilians that are traped there but it is going to be a harsh mission but I hope you can handle it.

Cody: North side? That where my mom and dad are living!
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:25 am

Shadow: Right. Let's head out now and get this over with...C'mon...It's been a while since I saw Sonic anyways...

~Shadow signalled to everyone to come along, before departing himself. ~
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:46 pm

~bladester and sonic cody follows sonic cody~
Back to top Go down
Takashi the Light
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Takashi the Light

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:18 pm

Yuna: *The purple cloud carrying her looms over you as it follows you while you hear the soft sound of her sleeping*
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:19 pm

Peace: *slight whine* *follows*
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Once everyone was outside of the base, ___________________

(okay Cody, what's next?)
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:35 pm

the plane was ready to take them above the north side where they would parachute jump as close to the location as possible

Bladester: ok before we jump anyone here afraid of heights
Back to top Go down
RockyRobot
Insany Poster
Insany Poster
RockyRobot

Female
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Shadow: No.

Kane: *shakes head "no"*
Back to top Go down
Blastion
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan
Blastion

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Peace: weeEEhh, i am! *jumps onto the plane* whhoooo hoooo!!

(he's afraid of heights but loves sky diving)
Back to top Go down
Draco X
Chaosposter
Chaosposter
Draco X

Male
Warning :

Character info
Hp:
EXP.:

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:50 pm

Bladester: okay Question 2 who here does NOT need a parachute because I dont

Sonic cody: I don't
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of blackarms   Invasion of blackarms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invasion of blackarms
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geneforce, home to the sonic master :: Community Activities :: Forum Roleplays Corner-
Jump to: